Paddy Power "Give your dick the flick"

GaF

Paddy Powers valentines promotions - especially interesting are $1000 freeroll at 8pm (375 in so far!! - limited to 999) and $1000 added to winner at 9pm ($1 + $0 entry)...... Clearly the long hours and sleepless nights have turned our once happy poker team in to a bunch of beady-eyed, pessimistic, half-witted cynics. These people, who once created fantabulous promotions such as Red Hot Poker Week, I can’t believe it’s not Poker and Honey I’ve shrunk the Poker have crossed the axis of evil and turned to the dark side of poker marketing. So ditch your bitch and/or give your dick the flick (no, no NO! Not like that) and get playing with thousands of other hate-filled crankies to celebrate the St. Valentines Massacre, see below for more.

» All Day - "You’re Dumped" Hand Promotion$50 to any winning hand with the hole card king of clubs and nine of spades. » 7:00am - The Black Rose Breakfast SpecialA variety of questions dedicated to this dark day. The last question of this to be the ‘Broken Heart Question’ The correct answer wins a crate of beer or cash equivalent ($50). » 11:00am - $1000 Kramer vs. Kramer BountyKnock 1 bounty out and receive $100; knock both bounties out a win a massive $1000. Bounty tournament $3500 Guar’t’d rebuy. » 3:00pm - $1000 Brad and Jennifer BountyKnock 1 bounty out and receive $100; knock both bounties out a win a massive $1000. Bounty tournament $5000 Guar’t’d rebuy. » 7:00pm - The Valentines Day Massacre Quiz9 Crimes of Passion Questions - $20 Each 1 Lovers Macabre Question – Selection of DVD’s and CD’s to enjoy on those lonely nights. » 8:00pm - "Unrequited Bluff $1000 Giveaway"$0 Entry $0 Buy in even if nobody else loves you PPP does! THIS WILL FILL - Register Early!! » 9:00pm - "They Took Everything MTT"$1000 added to the winner. $1 (no fee) rebuy with a normal payout structure – the winner will receive an additional $1000. » 11:40pm - $1000 Bobbit BountyKnock 1 bounty out and receive $100; knock both John and Loretta out and win a massive $1000. Bounty tournament $10,000 Guar’t’d rebuy.

Re: Paddy Power "Give your dick the flick" Yeah I gave them a ring a suprisingly chirpy (for this time of the morning) Irish man sorted it out for me. I notice that as you say above it uses the same software as Blue Square and VC. I still havn't chosen a regular poker haunt after leaving Blue Square the other week and with the fairly easily accessable $101 signup bonus that Paddy offer I may choose them. Assuming that STT's count towards player points like on BlueSq. But first do you know how efficient their withdrawl system is?

Re: Paddy Power "Give your dick the flick" Well I deposited £15 because it said I had to be a cash player to enter the freeroll. So i did so with the intention of withdrawing it back straight away, but me being unable to stick to a plan I decided to have a dabble on the 0.50/1 NL tables. Managed to boost the bankroll up to £47 in 10 minutes. :) Theres nothing like a good first impression so I think I will make this place my new poker home. :ok Now time for sleep. :zzz

Re: Paddy Power "Give your dick the flick" Hmmm it all looked so rosey until I stumbled accross this - At the recommendation of our poker software provider, we have adopted procedures that are designed to eliminate fraud and money laundering. Conmsequently, profits arising from poker sessions are not returned immediately, but are held for 72 hours before they are credited to your Paddy Power account balance. During this period, the held funds are available for further poker sessions but not for other forms of betting, gaming or withdrawal. Please note that the figure displayed in your Paddy Power account balance does NOT include funds that are in a held status. :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ Guess I won't be living here then after all. Homeless again :cry

Re: Paddy Power "Give your dick the flick" Paddy power did a survey of poker players, some interesting questions and results Would you rather have mind blowing sex or play heads up poker with the winner going to the WSOP. Result - Poker of course (69% in Britain) :loon Full survey here: http://www.paddypowerpoker.com/media-suite/ you need adobe to read it.