The % Man. Aw Fav System

THE % MAN

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The % Man. Aw Fav System

Sat 4th March Amwell Brave,polishpower 1.20l Kallistas Pride 2.25l Billy Bling 3.00l Buscador 2.05w Outlook 2.35w Mystic Man 3.40w Byo 4.50w Only Back If Outright Fav
After getting the prices for these last night of the s/life web site and looking at todays r/post a couple of those mentioned are very unlikely to be FAV so take care as the selection must be outright FAV THE % MAN

If i'm correct i think POLISH POWER was the only FAV today and won at 4/1. A bit of a shame really as couple of the others won
MEDITATION would also have been a bet and won at 7/4 I use s/life superform data the night before racing and i'am sure it said 9days since last run when infact it was 2. So always check the same days race cards as most times i use the night befores stats and it looks like they cannot be taken as fact THE % MAN

MONDAY 6TH MARCH MR CHEERS 4.30 LING SUGITANI 1.50W They must be outright FAV
Also GARSTANG 5.00L When i looked at s/life site it had this running 12 days ago WHEN IT RAN YESTERDAY.Always double check on day of racing for horses that meet the system stats as it is the night before when i put them up. THE % MAN :ok

TUES 7TH MARCH CRUSOE (slight chance of being FAV) As i've said before double check check on race day.
Update of results including Mon 6th March 14 RUNNERS 7 WINNERS PROFIT LOSS +11.12PTS RUNNING BANK +11.12PTS If we can keep up the 50% s/rate that will be great and the SPs have been good to.Their is also going to be a TURF system on similar lines but with a few more runners and odds of up to 14/1 and if past results are anything to go by we should be on a winner.THIS WILL BE STARTING IN APRIL I THINK just a bit of double checking to be done by me. THE % MAN :ok

No Bet Tues Wend 8th Feb Hello Roberto 2.10s Crusoe 3.40s
I think a MARK11 system to run along with the original is also needed as the horses are also winning when they are not fav.Like today for instance both horses won at 7/1 and 5/1 but were not FAVS and 2 won the other day. As from tomorrow any horse I put up that is not Fav will be counted as a MARK11 horse but not just anything thats ran within 5days. The results will be kept as to seperate systems as I still think Mark1 will have a good s/rate. If anybody looked at todays post without reading the rules may have backed them both THE % MAN

SAT 11 MARCH SOUNDS SIMLA AND BUZZINBOYZEE W1.50 OUR CHOICE W3.00 LINCOLNEUROCRUISER is not a system horse but as 2,1,5,2. for this course and ran 4 days ago and worth an EW BET in the 5.15W.
NAWOW is another that is not a system horse unless backed in but as a squeak and as an EW CHANCE. The last 2 mentioned will not be included in stats unless Fav. THE MARK 11 SYSTEM ARE HORSES THAT WERE PAPER FAVS AND ENDED UP NOT FAVS.

Re: The % Man. Aw Fav System As from the 1st day of the TURF SEASON(Thursday coming) their will be a TURF1 version of this system also being used but the horse does not have to be FAV and if past results are anything to go by we should be on a winner and the horses will be put up by me the night before. THE % MAN

Re: The % Man. Aw Fav System While I have a bit of spare time, as from the 1st day of the TURF this system will include both AW AND TURF HORSES. The selections for the TURF will still have to run within 5 DAYS but do not have to be fav but must be in the 1ST FOUR IN BETTING at all times.The selections for the AW must be FAV. This is not just follow any horse as some other stats are involved but they are 90% of the system. All the horses will be quoted by me the night before and the selections will state what code they run under,I've decided not to include BANDED RACES in AW selections but if you wish to do so yourselves that is up to you. THE % MAN

Re: The % Man. Aw Fav System Wend 29th March Simplified, Mine The Balance 2.50Y Shannon House 3.20Y Plateau 3.50Y Young Mick 4.20y Boundless Prospect 4.50y These are TURF ONLY HORSES and must be 1st 4 in the betting to qualify all bets 1pt win if you wish to split the first race at 1/2pt each(if both qualify) thats up to you but all horses that qualify will be 1pt per horse for profit/loss calculations. THE % MAN