The % Man. Aw Fav System

THE % MAN

This involves any horse that as ran in the last 5 days only and was not 3rd LTO and are not in selling stakes or banded races.The rules are below MUST BE FAV ALL WEATHER ONLY MUST HAVE HAD BETWEEN 3 AND 6 RUNS IN LAST 90 DAYS ANY DISTANCE BAR 1m6f/1m7f 2 TO 8YR OLDS ONLY ANY SP This as had a 45%+ s/rate since 2004 and had 77 winners from 160 runs with an ROI of 154%. It will be up to you if you wish to follow this system as i will not be putting up the selections but will be keeping an eye on the results and the stats are all right until the 1st MAY. THE % MAN

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The % Man. Aw Fav System :nana ALTHOUGH ALL THREE WON WESSEX WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN A SYSTEM SELECTION AS IT WAS NOT FAV AND THE HORSE THAT FINISHED 3RD CUMMISKEY WOULD HAVE BEEN THE SELECTION BUT I DID BACK ALL THREE THAT WON. W 11/4. W 11/4. PLACED 9/4 AND WESSEX WAS A 3/1 WINNER. :clap :clap :clap THE % MAN

Re: The % Man. Aw Fav System ZALKANI COULD BE ONE FOR TOMORROW IF FAV (not likely) AFTER CHECKING MY STATS ANY DISTANCE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ANY BAR 5f only and age should not include 2yr olds sorry for any confusion. After finding it easy to put up the likely selections the night before it will be up dated by me .

Re: The % Man. Aw Fav System MONDAY 20TH FEB. KING OF MUSIC 3.20L (UNLIKELY FAV) ZALKANI 4.30L (UNLIKELY FAV) NEWNHAM 4.30L (LIKELY FAV WON 2 DAYS AGO FOR US) Although banded races are not included in the stats York Cliff in the 5.15w might have a squeek but will not be included in the system results.If you have read any of my other threads you will know what i think of banded races. Newnham is going for a 5 timer and another 6lbs ex today so take care. THE % MAN

Re: The % Man. Aw Fav System Mondays horses were not Favs so no bet. The trouble with any system is finding one that shows profits over a long period of time and not just a flash in the pan. Some systems have many runners others may not have many but if it does not work long term why bother in the first place. I do my upmost to provide systems that should show a profit and they are all fully researched by me.

Re: The % Man. Aw Fav System At first I was just putting the system up for any body to follow and that was it, but then decided to put up the selections and the results but no p/l or any stake surgestions. So starting from the first post I will show the stats to a 1pt win bet and carry on keeping it up to date. These are the results so far. w11/4. w11/4. placed9/4. L, L, w5/2 Winners p/l +8.00pts Losers = -3.00pts current bank +5.00pts