Grippers Betting

gripper

2 for me today Desert Lover @ 13:50 Wolves 1st :nana This horse raced at 7f at class 7 and won by 2 1/2 lenghts and the went up a class and 1f more and won by 5 lenghts, So today it running at 7f 32y and at class 6 and should hammer it. Magic Amour @ 14:50 Wolves Nowhere :@ This horse has won over 6f and 7f and is running at 6f today. won last time out and won by 2 lenghts should win. Gripper :gimme :gimme :gimme

Re: Grippers Betting :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Got on early at 13/8 thinking the odds would drop unfortunately. But I made up for it by lumping on big time so I'm well happy. Good stuff gripper! :notworthy

1st (1) Desert Lover 11-4 Jt Fav
2nd (9) Joe Jo Star 28-1
3rd (2) Beneking 11-4 Jt Fav

Re: Grippers Betting 4 the 14/2/06 King of Music @ 13.50 Lingfield This horse has won over the distance and has been trying 9f and 10f but is back to 8f should be up there e/w bet.4th :wall Nisr @ 14.20 Lingfield This horse won its last over same distance and course and class and won it by 1/2 lenght doing it all again with 3 pound less has a cracking chance e/w bet.2nd Alriiiiiight Reggae Rhythm @ 15.50 Lingfield This horse is on fire won over course and distance and same class and won by 2 lenghts cracking horse superb chance e/w bet.3rd alriiiiight Prince Charlemagne @ 16.50 Lingfield Another horse that is on fire and i mean this is on fire doing it all again and it won by 5 lenghts should hammer it win bet.1st alriiiight :nana

Re: Grippers Betting E/w bets for 16/02/06 Quiet Reading @ 13.20 Southwell This horse won last time out and won by a head and is doing it all again has a cracking e/w chance.Nowhere :wall Byo @ 13.50 Southwell This horse last time out was beaten by a short head but is never far behind cracking e/w bet.5th Held up :wall Henry Tun @ 14.50 Southwell This horse is on fire won its last 3 races and had a ex 6 pound on it last time out and still won moved up in class today superb e/w chance.3rd alriiight ;) Shadow Jumper @ 15.50 Southwell This horse was very close last time out and and is carrying abit less weight, is always up there superb e/w chance.2nd alright:nana

Re: Grippers Betting Just the 1 for you today Mister Completely @ 16:10 Wolves Class horse and on fire won over course and distance and over the class, Running at 17f and class 6. Won last two hope it can get his hat trick :hope @ 5/1 3rd by a head and a neck very close race :( Gripper :gimme

Re: Grippers Betting Little e/w double Christian Bendix @ Southwell 14:40 won last at course and distance and won by 2 1/2 lenghts but today has gone up in class but some time doesn't matter. e/w chance 14/1 @ the min rock bottom Last :( :eyes :wall :@ Magic Amour @ Southwell Won over course and distance and over same class this is a class horse and on the day if it feels good it wins good 16/1 @ the min Nowhere :sad Two singles and a double 5pts on the 3 Gripper:gimme

Re: Grippers Betting Hello 1 for me today and thats temoin at newbury 16:15 This horse was at sandown when punters lounge went there and it was in the last race and it pissed it. The winning distance doesn't say much but fitxgerald was on it and he didn't even touch it he just let it ride and he is on it today again. Been waiting for this little beautey win for me. 1st @ 7/2 Get in, looks a class horse this. :nana :nana Gripper

• 4 months later...

Re: Grippers Betting The one for today Formal Decree @ Newmarket 14:35 WINNER:nana Running well at the min with a win over 8f winning it by 1 1/2 lenghts and them winning over 10f by 6 lenghts. Up in class by 2 today but should be well up there with them, also with spencer on, it should win it cuz if any 1 can get it home he can. Price 7/2 Betfred.

Re: Grippers Betting Easy Air @ Newmarket 14:35 Ran a bad race nowhere :( The horse as be running well with a close call at 7f when getting beat by a head, Then moved up in class and in distance to 8f and got beat by 2 lenghts. Today back down in the distance where he got beat by a head but in the same class as tne last race. Should be up there and L Dettori is due a win on it. Win Price = 7.8 @ betfair Les Arcs @ Newmarket 15:10 Winner Class Horse :nana :nana :nana Was gutted when i missed this 1 cuz i was down at Kotp house and it won @ 33/1. But out today in the july Cup with a cracking chance, This horse is on fire and hopefuly will get me back on winning ways. Won by a neck when winning at class 1 6f also it always up there never 2 far away but today is going to be another good day for egan. Win Price = 14.5 @ Betfair

Re: Grippers Betting

Les Arcs @ Newmarket 15:10 Winner Class Horse :nana :nana :nana Was gutted when i missed this 1 cuz i was down at Kotp house and it won @ 33/1. But out today in the july Cup with a cracking chance, This horse is on fire and hopefuly will get me back on winning ways. Won by a neck when winning at class 1 6f also it always up there never 2 far away but today is going to be another good day for egan. Win Price = 14.5 @ Betfair
Nice Pick Shamooo :clap

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Grippers Betting Bavarica @ 17:10 Yarmouth 2ND :ok Not a bad horse has been running well and been coming up with a place most off the time. Won over 10f by 3/4 lenghts. Hope it has a good run if so should come up with a place :hope Price 22/1 betfred e/w bet for me

Bavarica @ 17:10 Yarmouth Not a bad horse has been running well and been coming up with a place most off the time. Won over 10f by 3/4 lenghts. Hope it has a good run if so should come up with a place :hope Price 22/1 betfred e/w bet for me
:ok has a place chance gripper me chubby amigo......:lol but i fancy .....
042117Whistleupthewind 18 cd.gif38-11 b J M P Eustace S W Kelly

Bavarica @ 17:10 Yarmouth Not a bad horse has been running well and been coming up with a place most off the time. Won over 10f by 3/4 lenghts. Hope it has a good run if so should come up with a place :hope Price 22/1 betfred e/w bet for me
2nd. Cheers Grip :cow :cheers

Re: Grippers Betting 1 For Tonight Wild Lass @ Leicester 18:50 Ran well when winning over 7f class 5 winning be 1/2 lenght (Coming from the rear). Today running at 7f again but dropped in class to class 6 1lb more than last time winning at this distance. same jockey on as last time. Price 16/1 @ Betfred E/W for me again