Pitbull Poker

ThePro19

10dollarfree.gif Sign Up Here Has anyone heard of Pitbull Poker (www.pittbullpoker.com)? I found it's name on another forum. And good news... you get $10 free on signup. :ok It's a new site, started about 4 months ago, although I only reg'd about a week or two ago. It is currently doing beta testing on MTT's and to this end it is holding daily freerolls. The bad news is that they seem to be aimed at the US market because they are at 2am, 3am and 4am UK time. I noticed this morning that there was one also at 1am, so now there seems to be 4. The prize money is not big - total prize pool per tourney is $25, $10 to the winner. But, then when you consider there are only about 50 players playing (most I've seen was 58, least 36), it may be worth a go as it shouldn't take long. And all the games are different. If the 1am game is on tonight, I might try it. They have a live web help section, but it's not open weekends (maybe because they are still in their early days). Anyway, I asked them if they could make some of the freerolls at a more suitable time for the UK players and they said that as from this coming week they will have MTT's more suitable for European players. Now I don't know if that is paying MTT's or freerolls, she wasn't clear. Here's a little tickler... the 2 times I spoke to them on web help, I got the same person. Judging by the number of players they have playing, I reckon they only have one person on live support. :rollin When I've been on the site (late evening), there have generally been no more than half a dozen players on it. So, you're not going to get many games there at the moment, but it could be a easy way to build up a little bank balance if they ever do manage to grow. The interface is web based, nothing to download. The graphics are fairly pleasing. I found a little frustration in that it kept closing the lobby window so I had to keep re-opening it. I think it may because it uses the same window as the table, and I was closing the table window rather than clicking 'Leave Table'. I got my free $10, although they do have to call you apparently to verify something... I couldn't really understand why because when they called me they didn't really ask anything I hadn't already told them. Anyway, managed to find a cash table with 2 players on it... the only table with anyone on it! Within a few minutes I was up to $20.55, and that is how I have left it for the moment. And finally, here's something that may be of interest... because there are so few players on the site at the moment, we could effectively have a private PL game. Only STT's or cash tables at the moment though. How about a tourney like Late night Poker used to be; x number of STT's, the winner of each goes to the final table. Minimum buy-in is $5, but if everyone gets their free $10, then they won't be losing anything. We could have the 1st round as $5 buy-ins, and the final as $10 buy-in. Have a look and let me know what you think. Personally I like it even if it is a little fiddley (is that a word???), but with a little playing around, I think getting around the site won't be too difficult.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.