Warning for Tribeca Players

GaF

Tribeca rooms are Doyles Room, Blue Square, Golden Palace, VC, Paddy Power etc Just thought I'd flag - Poker Tracker are Beta testing hand reading for Tribeca - so expect your opponents to start having a lot more information on you and your play. I would also say, expect the general standard on cash games to improve (I haven't played Tribeca cash games, but my judgement is based on the standard I see at other rooms I know are not covered by Poker Tracker compared to those that are). I may jump in there and start trying to build a database of players before Poker Tracker is widely in use there - may give me a comparative advantage over the other players at my table!!

Re: Warning for Tribeca Players They apply to tourneys in most rooms supported as well (not sure with tribeca if tourneys are supported yet - only read the "headline" - not the article) - however their significance in tourneys is (IMO) considerably less - because your game changes a lot more as you move through the gears (at least it should!!) ...... whereas cash games are a lot more static (so the tracking data is of a lot more significance)......