• 19:00 Poker4Ever $400 Freeroll
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Maxim King of Poker
    • 21:00 Poker Night Live MTT
    • 23:00 Poker4Ever $1000 Raked Hands Freeroll
    • 23:30 Checknraise Freeroll to Vegas Freeroll
    • 01:00 Poker4Ever $400 Freeroll
    • 02:30 Checknraise Freeway to Vegas $1 + $1 Rebuy

Re: **Poker Friday 10th February** I particularly like my friday nights...playing 32red $350 at 11.30 and william hills £500 at midnight. Mind you, my play has been so bad recently I reckon I should take some time off. My own style of ''play so tight that it hurts, until I hit the money, then take the shackles off'', has worked so many times in the past: But now I get itchy fingers if my pot starts dwindling and then get involved in hands that I know I shouldn't!

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Friday 10th February** Well over the last couple of weeks my bankroll and confidence has taken a bit of a battering. Today i have decided to get back to basics and keep it TAG and have played on the 32red site on the 10 seat $2.50 STT's and have finnished 3rd,1st and 2nd:nana Although yet again AA got beaten by 97o when he hit trips:wall

Re: **Poker Friday 10th February** Wow - Just had my 2nd Royal Flush of the week!!!! (in fact 2nd in two days!!) - this was my first on cash tables!! Only one snag!! I didn't have any of the cards that made it - it was entirely in the community cards!!! I very nearly bet at the showdown - I've seen the nuts on the board before, but people folded to a bet - however I figured if he had ANY knowledge of poker at all, he couldn't fold and it would just be extra rake!!!

** Game ID 425266750 starting - 2006-02-10 19:03:17 ** Atlas [Hold 'em] (0.10|0.20 No Limit - Cash Game) Real Money - glan77 sitting in seat 1 with $18.65 - rc9592 sitting in seat 2 with $25.22 - thehodges sitting in seat 3 with $5.44 - Tenacious_B sitting in seat 4 with $18.40 - Mauron sitting in seat 5 with $2.34 - Joffer sitting in seat 6 with $23.79 - Telepe sitting in seat 7 with $41.88 - remover sitting in seat 8 with $19.07 - maxholdem sitting in seat 9 with $19.70 [Dealer] - mrolfsen sitting in seat 10 with $11.25 [sitting out] glan77 posted the small blind - $0.10 rc9592 posted the big blind - $0.20 ** Dealing card to Telepe: Jack of Diamonds, Jack of Spades thehodges folded Tenacious_B raised - $0.40 Mauron folded Joffer folded Telepe raised - $1.60 remover folded maxholdem folded glan77 folded rc9592 called - $1.60 Tenacious_B called - $1.60 ** Dealing the flop: Ace of Hearts, King of Hearts, Jack of Hearts rc9592 checked Tenacious_B checked Telepe bet - $4.40 rc9592 folded Tenacious_B called - $4.40 ** Dealing the turn: 10 of Hearts Tenacious_B checked Telepe checked ** Dealing the river: Queen of Hearts Tenacious_B checked Telepe checked Telepe shows: Jack of Diamonds, Jack of Spades Tenacious_B shows: Ace of Clubs, 10 of Clubs Tenacious_B wins $6.53 from the main pot Telepe wins $6.52 from the main pot End of game 425266750

Re: **Poker Friday 10th February** 3rd break at P4E and I'm on the final table. Seriously short stacked though! Also have had *ahem* a "bit" of luck along the way! Bluffed to steal the big blinds with 83o and nailed a full house to beat his Ace. Then, to the same guy, went all in with A2o and blew away his pocket 8's with quad 2s! Love it! :lol