Dream Poker Dirty Dozen

kevshat

Dream Poker are holding a Dirty Dozen tournament which has 12 qualifying tournaments for a $5,000 final. The 1st qualifier is tonight at 11 but they run every other day by the looks of it. The last 30 from each qualifier make the final which means the $5,000 final will have a maximum of 360 in it. Qualifiers are free to enter. I've looked into it but can't find much but it might be worth a go. There's only 334 entered for tonights one even though it starts in 25 mins. Any thoughts?

Re: Dream Poker Dirty Dozen I've found a slight hitch but it doesn't appear to be anything too drastic but I'm not that experienced with raked hands. This is on their website. But please keep in mind if you aren't yet a depositing player at DreamPoker.com and you happen to place in one of the 'Dirty Dozen' qualifiers you've got 3 days from the time that you win your seat at the qualifier to make a deposit of at least $20 and play 25 raked hands or else you forfeit your seat at the final MTT.

Re: Dream Poker Dirty Dozen Looking at the list of freerolls on there, there seems to be quite a few that aren't the normal Prima freerolls. For example there is a $1,000 freeroll on Friday at 11pm and the only requirement it gives is that a deposit must have been made. Doesn't say how much etc etc...

Re: Dream Poker Dirty Dozen But please keep in mind if you aren't yet a depositing player at DreamPoker.com and you happen to place in one of the 'Dirty Dozen' qualifiers you've got 3 days from the time that you win your seat at the qualifier to make a deposit of at least $20 and play 25 raked hands or else you forfeit your seat at the final MTT. I dont like the looks of that but its a pretty cool poker room so i wont mind depositing. I Played last nights got pocket aces called an all in and so did 4 OTHERS and the blanking blanker that called with 7 10 got a straight and knocked me out but looking forward to getting my seat the next one

Re: Dream Poker Dirty Dozen Gaf - we have no probs playing on the other Prima sites - but last night I downloaded and registered with Dream poker after Mr V had. This morning when Mr V tried to log in he found that his account had been frozen due to security issues - as we had 2 accounts registered. He spoke to a nice customer services advisor who advised to send an email as we should be able to both participate in MTTs but not on Cash tables, Head to Heads and Sit & Go's, once the email was received this was corrected and our accounts are now ok. Sites such as the Boss Media (SO / Virgin etc) are run indirectly through Boss Media where as it looks as though Dream Poker are having a direct hand in running the site how they want to, which looks promising for a relitivley new site .