holdempoker.com WSOP freeroll

slapdash

hp_promo_728x90.gif Sign up with Holdempoker.com HERE Just got an email advertizing a freeroll at 5pm EST (10pm GMT) on Sunday 12 Feb, with $5000 prize fund and an entry to the WSOP main event to win. You need to make a reload with code SULTRY to enter. By using that code, you also get a 20% bonus on your reload (up to $100), but I haven't checked the terms for clearing this.

Re: holdempoker.com WSOP freeroll I've just signed up with these, and tried to deposit some money to play in this tonight. But when I do it's automatically selected that i'm from the United States, and I can't change it. I've looked for a phone number, but can't find one anywhere. Does anyone know where it is?

Re: holdempoker.com WSOP freeroll This is a recurring probalem with this network - they probably won't let you in till you have sent them a scan/fax of your driving licence....... I seem to recall that there is a "live help" option hidden away somewhere on their web site......