Advice wanted re V C download

Hedonist

have received my first copy of Inside Edge which was supplied free (thank you sporting odds). I can now enter the freeroll on VC so will need to download the site. Should I use the PL link. I ask because a there appears to be a lot of interest in the Maxim King of poker and a post on that thread says you need to download VC from Maxim in order to qualify?

Re: Advice wanted re V C download It won't make a difference in terms of being able to enter that freeroll. But since VC comes back hyperlinked I assume PL have an affiliate deal with them, so you'd be helping out PL. If I find a new site I always check to see if PL have an aff link to help out the site.

Re: Advice wanted re V C download

It won't make a difference in terms of being able to enter that freeroll. But since VC comes back hyperlinked I assume PL have an affiliate deal with them' date=' so you'd be helping out PL. If I find a new site I always check to see if PL have an aff link to help out the site.[/quote'] That is why I asked, I would normally use the PL link. It is not the freeroll I was thinking of but the Maxim King of poker.