Advice..

hayward2k

Ok after leaving BetFred and joining Blue Square only to find out what a debacle it is to withdraw funds from their site I am now on the lookout for a new site to play on reguarly. I 95% of the time play STT's and don't venture onto the cash tables anymore. MTT's occasionally and that is usually only the freerolls that are put up on here and the Dollar Up. I'm basically after a site that offers very good tournament traffic, secure and fast payments in and out, and softish competition. :) I know sites offer signup bonuses for playing a certain amount of raked hands on cash tables but are there any that credit a bonus for playing tournaments? That would be ideal for me. Any help is much appreciated! :ok

Re: Advice.. I started on VC plenty of fish - tounry's fill up quick - decent starting stack of 2K so if u r a patient player u can make money there Damo

Ok after leaving BetFred and joining Blue Square only to find out what a debacle it is to withdraw funds from their site I am not on the lookout for a new site to play on reguarly. I 95% of the time play STT's and don't venture onto the cash tables anymore. MTT's occasionally and that is usually only the freerolls that are put up on here and the Dollar Up. I'm basically after a site that offers very good tournament traffic, secure and fast payments in and out, and softish competition. :) I know sites offer signup bonuses for playing a certain amount of raked hands on cash tables but are there any that credit a bonus for playing tournaments? That would be ideal for me. Any help is much appreciated! :ok

Re: Advice.. I was shocked at how good canbet were - I have never deposited with them, won a couple of dollars in a freeroll - withdrew back to Neteller and it was INSTANT!!!! :loon If they can do it, why does it take everyone else days?

Re: Advice.. If its STT's you play you might want to look at sites like prestige poker that offer jackpots on their STTs. It basically works by charging you extra to enter the tourneys (its 5+.75 instead of the usual 5+.50 for the $5 tables), and if you win 5 in a row you can win something like 20K (it hit 64K there at one point). If you're anyway decent @ STTs the extra entry fee is easily overcome, and you never know, if you get lucky you could walk away with a few grand. Personally I wouldn't recommend prestige poker, as it's a bit shit (they emailed me th wrong registration details when I signed up origianally!) but I assume they are part of a network so you might find someone else that offers it.