Rakeback at Sporting Odds

robilaruk

Well I asked the question and this was the response (see below) Not very informative really - and what does "your account will be included" mean? does that mean unless you ask you don't get? They best pull their finger out or my money will go elsewhere (just need another site full of fish at the 25c/50c or 50c/$1 NL tables - any ideas folks?) Cheers Damo :cheers Dear Sir, Thanks for your email Having referred your query to our Poker Manager, he has informed me that at the present time they are discussing rakeback and should we rollout your account will be included. Kind regards Shahnaz Aziz Customer Care Manager SportingOdds.com Email:[email protected] Telephone:08000 727 727 (9am - 8pm GMT Monday to Saturday) International: +44 207 553 4164

Re: Rakeback at Sporting Odds Having decided to fire SO after the whole rakeback thing broke the camels back, I was inspired by last night's Virgin Booty tourney to email Virgin asking if they could do some kind of rakeback/incentive type deal with flying club miles since I already collect them. Not only is their customer service a million times better - got a nice personalized email straight back from them. They also told me they're starting a V-points (or something similar sounding) program in a couple weeks, which will award 2 V-points for every $1 raked. Those points can then be exchanged on a 1 for 1 basis for flying club miles, or for other virgin group products. Sounds pretty good to me.

Re: Rakeback at Sporting Odds cheers GW just an aside - how many miles would I need to fly to the states (say Las Vegas....) - just wondering if it is worth it :) Ta Damo

Having decided to fire SO after the whole rakeback thing broke the camels back, I was inspired by last night's Virgin Booty tourney to email Virgin asking if they could do some kind of rakeback/incentive type deal with flying club miles since I already collect them. Not only is their customer service a million times better - got a nice personalized email straight back from them. They also told me they're starting a V-points (or something similar sounding) program in a couple weeks, which will award 2 V-points for every $1 raked. Those points can then be exchanged on a 1 for 1 basis for flying club miles, or for other virgin group products. Sounds pretty good to me.

Re: Rakeback at Sporting Odds 200,000 flying miles split between the first 10% - as last nights winner, I'm expecting about 80,000!!! (2 economy trips to Vegas, or 1 First Class). This is added onto the prize pool (so I got $92 as well) With only 46 entrants - Virgin Booty is well worth entering!!!!!! On your original question - if you play any of the Boss Media sites (including virgin) - you'll be playing on the same tables as at Sporting Odds!!!!

Re: Rakeback at Sporting Odds 80K????? JESUS how/where do I sign up to get them - (no not the software, to register for my miles:D ?) - is it like a nectar card or something? Ta Damo ps yeah I know boss media etc - meant rakeback for my cash games on other sites however.... 80K airmiles - VEGAS HERE WE COME WHO-HOO pps - you won money as well????????? feck, best get virgin d/l again :tongue2 ppps - WELL DONE matey:ok

200,000 flying miles split between the first 10% - as last nights winner, I'm expecting about 80,000!!! (2 economy trips to Vegas, or 1 First Class). This is added onto the prize pool (so I got $92 as well) With only 46 entrants - Virgin Booty is well worth entering!!!!!! On your original question - if you play any of the Boss Media sites (including virgin) - you'll be playing on the same tables as at Sporting Odds!!!!

Re: Rakeback at Sporting Odds lol - Was $5 + $0.50 to enter - the $5 was shared as normal - and 200,000 Miles were added by Virgin - they're worth about $1500? That's quite an add on to the prize fund with 46 players!!! Frequent flyer is here - http://www.virgin-atlantic.com/en/gb/frequentflyer/index.jsp Virgin Poker is here - http://www.virgingames.com/poker/