• 19:00 Blue Square $1000 Bubble Freeroll
    • 19:00 Vigin Booty
    • 20:00 Bet365 $30,000 VIP Freeroll
    • 20:00 Betfred $1000 Winners Freeroll
    • 20:00 Betfred $5000 Stephen Hendry Freeroll
    • 20:00 Inside Edge Plasma TV Freeroll
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 20:30 Betfred Premier League

Re: **Poker Sunday 5th February** :@Well i would like to be playing the $2k Takeaway tourny on Pacific, after getting my invite to play,but as per feckin usual it will not allow me to enter:@ So I get in touch with Live Support and the best they can feckin come up with is "keep trying in the next 4 hours":@ Nope still won't let me in so back onto Live Support who now say "keep trying every half hour":@ Yes the magic fairies will just enter me if I keep clickin like a mad fecker:@ Back on to them again "try again in the next hour" they tell me:@ I inform them that if I try again in the next hour the tournament will have been runnin for half an hour:@ Their reply "just keep trying":@ How feckin abyssmal is that it was exactly the same when I qualified for the Loaded final only 10 mins before it started i was entered afte live chat sessions for england.:@

Re: **Poker Sunday 5th February** pacific poker $2k just got cancelled:@ only 124 entrants too ffs:wall this is back on starting at 16.45, reg is open now. Sharpe, I may be stating the obvious here, but do you have more than one account there? My invite came to the account, set up for the Star tourney.

Re: **Poker Sunday 5th February** Just qualified for tonight's £40K tournament on Interpoker. It's a £110 = £10 buy in. This is way above my limit and would glady take the £120 buy in now :lol I'm playing in the wife's name just in case i need to post a picture tomorrow :hope

Re: **Poker Sunday 5th February**

pacific poker $2k just got cancelled:@ only 124 entrants too ffs:wall this is back on starting at 16.45, reg is open now. Sharpe, I may be stating the obvious here, but do you have more than one account there? My invite came to the account, set up for the Star tourney.
Damn just got back from the pub so I've missed this.Think they must have cancelled it cos they were saying loads of people were unable to register.Oh yeah and I qualified through the loaded one and iv got me e-mail to fire back at them.

Frisky - i can still hear the echo of : 8_9_11.gif
And the bugger couldn't even shave, so now I have 3rd degree whisker burn. :unsure :spank It was such a pleasure meeting all of you. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy Hats off to Phil for trying to use 72o strategy in the races by having those horse numbers in a rev. forecast. To no avail I'm afraid, although how he'd have got a screenshot of that one I'm not too sure. Anyway - to business. Betfred $1000 Winners Freeroll (Finish in top 3 of any scheduled tourney) I won an MTT qualifier for the $2.5k tourney this evening. Well, I came Jt. 1st. Any other time this gets you entered into the above tourney, but when I got back today I wasn't entered, so I got on to live support. Apparently this tournament does not include satellites.:\ Despite the fact that I have played in almost all since christmas and entered every time I qualified from a satellite. I do believe that the Customer Serv. rep. is wrong, as he kept saying that Saturday is a winners freeroll for satellites. :eyes

200' date='000 miles between top 10% of players (4 or 5? 46 players) - but how many for winning?????? (not an equal share I take it :unsure)[/quote'] Hmmm...... what should I expect? Judging from this, 120,000 absolute minimum, but more likely 140,000? Can anyone work out the "formula" they've used for calculating this? (Who's in Mensa?)

Hmmm...... what should I expect? Judging from this' date=' 120,000 absolute minimum, but more likely 140,000? Can anyone work out the "formula" they've used for calculating this? (Who's in Mensa?)[/quote'] :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap Well played mate - I know it won't take you long to work it out : gafpokertheory9tj.jpg

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Sunday 5th February** out of tv freeroll in 18th:( BUT at least swampster had my chips, GaF and Legend, top results,well done:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

WD Gaf! - just congratulated you in the wrong thread :D. If it's 5 paid it should be 40%' date=' so 80,000. First class round trip to Vegas![/quote'] Ah ..... standard MTT payout - never thought of that ....... I'd convinced myself with 5 it would be double what it would have been with 10 - but of course - that's bollox (from me!!)!!!! I'd argue 5th place is outside the top 10% and only top 4 get it - if I can get 90,000 then its 2 economy round trips to vegas after 1st March....... :hope