Inside Edge Freeroll, Thursday 2 March @ 8pm GMT

brael

Re: Inside Edge Freeroll, Thursday 2 March @ 8pm GMT

For what reason?
Not sure why but the reply i got was.............

Thank you for entering our Plasma TV Freeroll. Your name will be added to the list and registered for the game.

To take part you’ll just need to log onto the VC Poker client on Sunday Feb 5th 2006. The Freeroll starts at 8pm (GMT) sharp and with a brand new 42” Plasma TV up for grabs – you don’t want to forget this date!

Plus there’s plenty of other promotions, tournaments and freerolls happening all the time at VC Poker.com.

There’s a Poker Player inside everyone. Let yours out at VC Poker.com

Thanks and we’ll see you at the tables,

Andy Horne

Card Room Manager

VC Poker.com

yeah and worse...it starts the same time as the now huge MKOP 8pm on VC too
morls do u have to play thursdays to enter $1000 freeroll ,or can you reg for it regardless if you played on thurs.i got the sun final on thurs:hope so im giveing that my full attention.dunno about you but all these freerolls are really startin to clash up big time ,glad im already thru in kop.

Re: Inside Edge Freeroll, Thursday 2 March @ 8pm GMT All the magazine says uber, is if you send an email to the email address and quote your username and the inside edge code, you will be entered into the freeroll on thurs 2nd march. however as i did it yesterday, they sent me confirmation that id be in sundays free roll for a plasma telly.... so i guess we just send the same email again on monday and be entered into the 1k freeroll as planned

Re: Inside Edge Freeroll, Thursday 2 March @ 8pm GMT Gutting, i came back from the dead, and ended up final 2, never got a hand! a few bluffs, and a few bad ones, but he beat me in the end, any sort of hand and i think it would have been different but at the end of the day, it wasnt to be. ty all for your support!

Re: Inside Edge Freeroll, Thursday 2 March @ 8pm GMT Hi Morl Just wanted to say GG for earlier - I didn't get a chance after the game. I got a real rush of hands at the end, but you played incredibly to come back from that earlier chip count (so probably desreved the TV!) Thanks to all of you for recommending this site too. Just taking a look around now - seems outstanding, I can't believe I missed it. See you at the tables again soon I hope. Handsome B. Wonderful

Re: Inside Edge Freeroll, Thursday 2 March @ 8pm GMT Hi again all - thanks for the welcome ...and Dave, Well played to you too last night. I actually figured you were going to win it when we were down to 4 - you'd stolen my blinds enough! Thanks for the congrats though. Look forward to playing you again sometime. HBWonderful

Hi again all - thanks for the welcome ...and Dave, Well played to you too last night. I actually figured you were going to win it when we were down to 4 - you'd stolen my blinds enough! Thanks for the congrats though. Look forward to playing you again sometime. HBWonderful
Thanks HBW, I thought i was gonna win too (not being bigheaded) after getting back from last on the table to chip leader, and thats probably why I tried a big risk to take morl out as it would have put me way out in front - shame it backfired :cry !!!! and again, very well played :notworthy and i'm sure i'll see you again soon on another table ps sorry for stealing your blinds ;)

Re: Inside Edge Freeroll, Thursday 2 March @ 8pm GMT BTW does anyone know any details about what TV it is? I checked the Inside Edge site and there are no specifics, IE haven't been in touch yet, but some people at the table last night seemed to know the make and model. Cheers HBWonderful