Betfair freeroll 9th February

stonecoldnuts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair freeroll 9th February

PB time so happy but of course wonder if should have done better !
I was thinking the same. Was wondering why you went all in that last game with A5? You had around 20k and if Im not mistaken blinds were 6/12 :unsure. You had 1 more hand before being on BB. The think was, that guy before you had only 6k, so I thought youd let him go first. All in all well played :clap. I watched most of it on the final table and have to agree, that 6 on the river was a beauty.

Re: Betfair freeroll 9th February

I was thinking the same. Was wondering why you went all in that last game with A5? You had around 20k and if Im not mistaken blinds were 6/12 :unsure. You had 1 more hand before being on BB. The think was, that guy before you had only 6k, so I thought youd let him go first. All in all well played :clap. I watched most of it on the final table and have to agree, that 6 on the river was a beauty.
Thanks Hen. Think I was starting to get trigger happy and as the A5 was suited decided to give it a go. I hadn't worked out that I could just survive the blinds for another round - if I had sat tight there might have been another $40 in it for me but I was happy enough :ok

Re: Betfair freeroll 9th February i missed the start, i think the kids distracted me. anyway, i started playing 15 mins late, managed to build my stack up to just over 4000, then had to go to footy at 6 and the missus couldn't take over cos she was at the hairdressers. so i had to sitout and hope for the best. when i got home i checked my finish pos. to find out i was 100, 10 places off the money. well i guess that's all i deserve for playing just 45 mins, but really would have liked to have played on, couldv'e done well (maybe). well done runadrum by the way, i would have been delighted with $200.