Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 7

GaF

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 7 :clap :clap :clap :clap Well played :notworthyUber :notworthyand....................hmm how many PLers where there on that final table? 4_12_12.gif...........1.......NO!!!!!!!! 4_12_12.gif...........2.......NOT TONIGHT 4_12_12.gif...........3.......DON'T THINK SO 4_12_12.gif...........4.......MOST OF THE TIME, but tonight there were FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats why Punterslounge.com has the worlds greatest POKER forum!! 18_1_35.gif

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 7

Thats why Punterslounge.com has the worlds greatest POKER forum!! 18_1_35.gif
5 PL'rs on the final table? That would be half the table :loon No way - you're havingg a laff mate!!!! We're good - but we're not THAT good!!!! ;)

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 7 Last month I'd have settled for 81st here but winning on Maxim as happened tonight, but now I've tasted success in the dollar up and I like it ........ and now I want both ........ (please add sound of demonic laugh here !) :rollin Well played the final table five, and the others in the money tonight. :clap