GaF

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 7

I noticed a certain 'Runadrum' was 4th person to register - eager to defend your crown' date=' eh mate?:D[/quote'] Need Maxim points tonight so hope to be going well in that by 9pm and didn't want to run the risk of forgetting to register for the DU which is what was happening last month ;) good luck everyone tonight

Guest gazza271

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 7 I'm in:ok Had a sh*t day at work and soo looking forward to a bit of poker and woohoo its dollar up day.......Oh hang on this is the tourny i save my worst play for and do complete sh*te:( :(

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 7 Just noticed a wee glitch in the leaderboard, Morlspin and Kestral have their average score taken from 5 results instead of 4.This means Morspin should be down a place(sorry Morl) and Kestral should be up 2-3 places.

Just noticed a wee glitch in the leaderboard' date=' Morlspin and Kestral have their average score taken from 5 results instead of 4.This means Morspin should be down a place(sorry Morl) and Kestral should be up 2-3 places.[/quote'] Cheers mate :ok Have always struggled with this where the 4th and 5th scores are the same ........ will see if I can find a good long term solution in the spreadsheet :loon

gl all:)
im in, oh dear penelopys on the mushrooms again, man wouldnt want to live in her house must have bad wind:rollin stevie p is it you thats nufc on maxim? could be completely wrong soz get conrused with all the names