Interpoker problems

mcgin

Anyone else having trouble getting on the Interpoker website? Reason is I got the email below from them and I'm eligible for the $20 twice for my play yesterday, but I can't get on the site to claim :wall

We thought we'd offer you a very special promotion to get your poker playing week off to the best possible start! Every time you hit Trip Aces (3 of a kind, Aces) using both pocket cards on Monday and Tuesday this week we'll give you $20! The more you play the more we pay! Please read the steps below to find out what constitutes a valid claim and how to submit your claim:
  1. Get dealt Two Pocket Aces (not community cards) and then hit another Ace on the board and you've got yourself 'Trip Aces'!
  2. Your 'Trip Aces' must be hit between 09:00 ET on Monday, January 30th and 23.59 ET on Tuesday, January 31st.
  3. They must be hit on Texas Hold’em tables with blind levels of at least $0.25/0.50 (No Limit) & $0.50/1 (Limit).
  4. One on One games, Play for Fun, Tournament play and the lowest money tables are excluded from this offer.
  5. You MUST make your claim before midday (ET) on Wednesday 1st February using the our Online Claim Form.
  6. Any claims submitted via the Online Claim Form with an invalid Account Number or Hand Number will not be credited.
  7. We'll credit your Account with $20 on Friday 3rd February at 12 noon ET after claims have been verified.

Enjoy the promotion and good luck hitting those Aces!