Sporting Odds Champions League

Sharpe1ne

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League Hiya Dan Dan - :welcome to the lounge - glad you found us!! Do I understand that if The Mole wins the league then you get to go to Vegas with him? Standard of the comp is good isn't it - back to normal on sunday - I'm sure the (hungarian) all in muppets will return for the freeroll EVEN if there are no prizes (other than leaderboard points)!!!!! If you play SO a lot - you might be intested in the Dollar Up league we play there - check out the sticky at the top of this forum. PS Kes, Kes, Kes, Kes, Kes, Kes, Kes, Kes, Kes ;)

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League Hi GotaFancy, Been to the lounge a couple of times before but never chatted. Unfortunately if mole wins it's my hubby going with him :((( Been in the Dollar Up before, probably taken out by some of the forum regulars :cry Finished 7th in the Dollar round of this tourney so hoping i'll make the leader board. PS MOLE MOLE MOLE MOLE forget that DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN :ok

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League hi dan dan , i thought it was alway $30? im enjoying these games ... good to have such a high standard of play for us small stake players and its a good value deal sp odds have set up for us...if we are still thereabouts come the last few games they will be great fun. gl

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League Yep your right Dan Dan I've just checked over on SO website and the schedule is as below 20:00 GMT Thursday 2nd February - $0 + $0 20:00 GMT Sunday 5th February - $1 + 10c 20:00 GMT Tuesday 7th February - $5 + 50c 20:00 GMT Thursday 9th February - $3 + 30c 20:00 GMT Sunday 12th February - $0 + $0 20:00 GMT Tuesday 14th February - $10 + $1 20:00 GMT Thursday 16th February - $3 + 30c 20:00 GMT Sunday 19th February - $1 + 10c 20:00 GMT Tuesday 21th February - $6 + 60c 20:00 GMT Thursday 23nd February - $30 + $3 20:00 GMT Sunday 26th February - $5 + 50c 20:00 GMT Tuesday 28th February - $20 + $2 There should be only 1 $30 game.... The updated league table is on there as well with last nights games included.

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League I'm confused - there is only one $30 date listed (23rd Feb) - has it been updated? :unsure or am I misunderstanding? Relieved to see my league table was right - will keep it updated so we can see more than the top 20......

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League

I'm confused - there is only one $30 date listed (23rd Feb) - has it been updated? :unsure or am I misunderstanding? Relieved to see my league table was right - will keep it updated so we can see more than the top 20......
If you login to the SO software the game on the 16th is listed as a $30+$3 as well as the 23rd :eek

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League Think we will all have to ask them what the deal is or they will probably let us all pay the $30. Should be as originally advertised even if that was an error. What was the deal with the first $1 10c game that had no prize money? I was 7th and it says somewhere on this link they were going to pay out. How many places as I've never heard anymore from them?

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League I sent them an email this morning pointing out the error and asked them if they are going to change it to match the schedule on the website. Just waiting for a reply now, as soon as they get back to me I'll let you what they have said.