**Poker Monday 30th January**  

1. 1.

• 20:00 Maxim King of Poker Weekly Final
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Tikay Value Added Tourney
    • 20:00 Pacific Poker Daily Star Qualifier
    • 21:00 Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 9
    • 01:00 Canbet $1000 Weekly Freeroll

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Monday 30th January** :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall Missus had the hump with me yesterday and decided to uninstall ALL my poker sites off the laptop....... Now sitting here having to download them all again (Mr V you are a very wise man,thanks for the tip re emailing usernames and passwords!!)

Re: **Poker Monday 30th January**

:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall Missus had the hump with me yesterday and decided to uninstall ALL my poker sites off the laptop....... Now sitting here having to download them all again (Mr V you are a very wise man,thanks for the tip re emailing usernames and passwords!!)
Divorce is the only answer.:eyes But can you not just reboot the PC with that date change malarky and all the poker sites will be back?

Guest gazza271

Tikay's tonight? Yikes' date=' glad I checked... good luck all![/quote'] Yeah, I checked about an hour ago and there was only 44 registered

Re: **Poker Monday 30th January** just do what I do - treat her ever so often and tell her how much money I am winning (or losing) She doesn't get the arse then, coz she feels in control (bless her;) ) Alternatively, get her playing poker - much better idea:ok Damo

Missus had the hump with me yesterday and decided to uninstall ALL my poker sites off the laptop....... Now sitting here having to download them all again (Mr V you are a very wise man,thanks for the tip re emailing usernames and passwords!!)

Now you tell me!!!!!! :\
I'm not so good on stuff like this but im sure you can reset your comp to a previous date.System restore i think it is,Under performance and Maintainence,Then under basic information about your computer.

Re: **Poker Monday 30th January** Just plummeted out of the Tikay in 42nd. Hit my jacks on turn but big Devil the bully had hit two pair and the rest was history. Finished 17th in Poker4Eever freeroll tho for $6 and going pretty well in the Dollar Up. Goodluck everyone else.