Europoker $500 freeroll rules

philossify

Apologies if this has already been highlighted elsewhere..... I've been a fairly regular competitor on the Europoker 5:00 pm freeroll for the last month or so and have has some fair success (my Europoker account now stands at $400 having never deposited :D ). They've now changed the rules somewhat as I noticed on my two small wins this week ($2 and $10) in that the winnings now (since Jan 23rd I think) become a bonus and you have to get 4 player points for each $1 in winnings, which means that you have to play raked hands or fee paying tournements to realise the winnings. At first I thought they'd somehow decided that I was a poker whore (fur coat and no knickers :rollin ) and stopped paying me under some "not risking any money" rule in the terms and conditions, so I played what I thought was a $5+0.50 STT to see if that might alter the state of things. When I entered I thought it was NL but it turned out to be Limit - luckily I won the STT and pocketed £25 (never seen such crap play from other people on an STT before) and that money appeared (plus 2.5 player points) and I then sent them an email asking where my freeroll winnings were. They pointed out that is I looked at my account I'd see that they had become bonuses. I think its fairly fair of them to have done this - but just thought I'd mentioon it in case any of you are thinking of playing the freeroll.