Trixie System

Re: Trixie System Yeah if Le Mans could have found a goal it would have been a nice payout. Although the full trixie lost we still come out winners with a payout of 10.92 (2.92 profit) from stake of 8. Im not sure if i should put this down as win or loss, but as we made profit im putting it down as a win. D.Coruna v Valencia 2.60 WIN Parma v Roma 2.10 WIN Sochaux v Le Mans 3.50 LOSS start bank = 100 current bank = 116.02 bets = 12 wins = 4 losses = 8 profit/loss = +16.02

Re: Trixie System Another loss, what would i give for 2 wins on the bounce! seems to be one step forward one step back. Tottenham v Charlton 1.80 WIN Norwich v Ipswich 2.00 LOSE Spartans v St Mirren 1.30 LOSE start bank = 100 current bank = 108.02 bets = 13 wins = 4 losses = 9 profit/loss = +8.02

Re: Trixie System

Yeah your right' date='from now im going to start looking at only picking 1.8+. You know now youve said that the Lazio v Milan has a draw written all over it,good luck but i hope Milan nick it.[/quote'] Well its looking like a draw with 20 odd mins to go, hopefully theres a goal in it for one of us!:hope

Re: Trixie System Hi Evilchris and everyone. Looking at the trixie type of bets, can you do these bets with an online bookie, if so which ones? I fancy doing trixies/yankees etc on UK/European matches, but don't fancy going out the house to the local bookie to put it on a paper betting slip. Also any feedback about this would be great.

Re: Trixie System

Hi sniff' date=' the answer is yes, probably the best place to start if your new to online bookies would be bet365 in my opinion.It is quick and easy to set up and use. I hope you have some good luck.[/quote'] Thanks Evilchris, I have had a look at Bet365 but their information is very sparse so I have sent them an email asking how to do a trixie bet on UK/European football. I presume that you tick the boxes of all the bets you want to do, say (your example) Egypt v Senegal 1.90 Dundee v Hearts 1.72 H.Berlin v B.Munich 1.83 then I presume on the online betting slip you type Trixie bet so something else. Bet365 don't show any examples I don't want to commit funds to an online bookie if I can't place the bet correctly, so a quick question Evilchirs, do you trixie bet with an online or the local bookie? Thanks

Re: Trixie System Hi bet365 is easy for trixies, just go to todays matches, tick boxes that you want to bet on (such as 3 teams above) then click bet, the 3 teams and odds will be listed, scroll down and you will see options for doubles, trebles, trixies etc. For a trixie simply put the amount you want to bet in the box, press bet and hey presto you have made your bet. You can press calculate before betting to see potential winnings.