CHECK n RAISE POKER.COM

kevsul

cnrvelvet468x609gc.gif Sign up HERE PAYMENT METHODS: They recommend NETELLER .. minimum deposit is $25 They also do a prepayment card for $50 .. I guess for those that dont like putting in money via credit cards. I will get more details on this method for those that wish to use it.. Also visa and master cards FREEROLLS: Every night $50 free for all >> with this there is a chance to get to the WSOP. $13,500 in WSOP Prizes (A CnR Exclusive Promotion) November 19, 2005 to March 10, 2006 Be at the top of your game - to be at the top of our PRIZE MONEY LEADERBOARD Have you come down with WSOP fever yet? If so, come on board and play our "Daily $50 Free For All" (freeroll) and/or our "Daily $50 Added" ($1 + $1 buy-in with rebuys) no limit Hold'em tournaments to win your way up to one of our "Freeway to Vegas" tournaments. The tournaments will start <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />November 19, 2005 and run until March 10, 2006. Just play and win in either or both of the these tournaments and you will be ranked on our Prize Money Leaderboard. The more you win, the higher you will rank. The top 100 players will compete for our fabulous WSOP Packages. So here is how it works: Based on your position in the top 100, you will qualify for one of the following WSOP No Limit Hold'em Freeroll Tournaments:

Ranking<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Tournament

Prize

Position 1–25 Freeway to Vegas 1 March 19, 2006 1st Place wins a $5000 WSOP seat Plus $1,000 in expenses
Position 26–50 Freeway to Vegas 2 March 19, 2006
1st Place
wins a $2000 WSOPseat Plus $1,000 in expenses
Position 51–100 Freeway to Vegas 3 March 19, 2006 Top 3 Players each win a $1000 WSOP seat Plus $500 in expenses

They have plenty of info on the web page such as starting hands probalilities very intresting.

Also they have a java version so you dont have to download it. Also please ask any questions. I will do my best to answer ASAP. 20% Deposit Bonus [url=http://www.checknraisepoker.com/promos/deposit_bonuses.php] 20% Deposit Bonus up to $120 on your first deposit! If you deposit $100, then we’ll add $20 to your pending bonus account and if you deposit $600 we'll add $120. This is just one of the ways we show our appreciation to players who choose to enjoy the games in our card room. Managed by:: KEVSUL

• 3 weeks later...

Re: CHECK n RAISE POKER.COM Just had this email if anyone is intrested..

Starting February 13th, 2006

• Daily CheckPoint Satellites (up to 5 satellites per day - entry 100+0 or 250+0 CheckPoints) to weekly $1,000 CPiM tournaments.
  • Weekly $1k CPiM Tournaments, entry through Satellites or buy in directly with 2,500 CPs (first tourney starts on Feb. 18th - these will award a total of $20,000).
  • Players finishing in the money in the weekly $1,000 CPiM Tournaments will be awarded Tournament Ranking Points. The top players ranked by Tournament Ranking Points will split a total of $45,000

click here for more details

The ChecknRaisePoker.com Team

please click on our own link in the first post if signing up thank you

Re: CHECK n RAISE POKER.COM Just interested to know how many of you used to play CnR when they first opened? I did and won some money during their beta testing days. They did 2 or 3 daily freerolls, and different games most nights. I most enjoyed (and did pretty well at) Omaha H/L because there are so many more ways to win... and lose - took a little more thought. And their software was unique - their own. It was a nice interface and fairly easy to use. A year after they opened (last October) they moved to this new network. My personal view... the interface is crap... too dark, dreary, the "avatars" are awful, difficult to use, difficult to see how much has been bet, and it has got to be one of the slowest sites around (in terms of people acting when it is their turn... 2nd only to p4e i reckon). Bring back the old CnR I say. :ok

Re: CHECK n RAISE POKER.COM Thanks for the comment's there pro.. I can see now why no-one ever even gave a reply to this thread when it was started. I would like comments from others in the poker section please. Because if this is the case i will see if we can get another site for the forum. . As we are here to help and put somthing back into the P/L:ok

Re: CHECK n RAISE POKER.COM I think the Freeway to Vegas promo is a great way of having a seat for WSOP (not main event) - top 100 will play in various freerolls for 5 Seats ..... that's a 5% chance of getting a seat if you are in the leaderboard!!! How easy is it to get on the leaderboard? Well you won't do it now through the freeroll if you don't already have some points up (and TBH the freeroll isn't worth playing other than for the leaderboard) - however if you are ever able to play in the 02:30 rebuy .... this seems a great chance!!! I've only played it once - rebought a few times - then went on to win it - which puts me right in the mix for the leaderboard!!!!! ONE good result in this will put you right in there!!!!