5 day return handicap hurdles

HANDICAP HURDLES SYSTEM The rules below must be followed as stated or the out come could be different and this could effect profits. Must be 5,6,7,or 8yr old only and ran within 5 DAYS Any finnishing pos LTO.(INCLUDES FELL OR PULLED UP) Any course and SPs of 14/1 or less Runners any bar 14-15 or 20+ Any month of the year. This is a Real life system and as had only one losing year since 1997 which was -12% in 2002 which if you were betting at 10pts per race would have been -13pts.There are between 50-60 bets per season and from the 1st of Jan 2005 until 21 st of Jan 2006 their have been 67 bets 20 wins which is a 29% s/r. This as shown a 189% roi at level stakes and their were 34 placed showing 148% roi on a 1/2pt ew. In 2006 there have been two runners both won at 8/1 and 2/1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 5 day return handicap hurdles As From Today The System Will Include Horses That Have Ran Within 9 Days But Only The Horse That I Select And The System Name Will Stay The Same. This Will Give Me A Few More Runners And Improve The S/rate And As Been Research Over The Last 9 Years. The Stats For The Horses Running Between 6 And 9 Days Are Slightly Different To Those Of The 5 Day System But Both Sets Of Stats Will Be Used. % Man

Re: 5 day return handicap hurdles There Where 3 Horses Today That Would Have Fitted The 9 Day System And 2 Won And 1 Placed 16/1 W. 3/1 W. 14/1 3rd But The 2 Winners Would Not Have Been Picked Because Of The Course But The 14/1 Third Would Have Fitted All The Stats. To Be Honest Forgot To Look At The 6-9 Days Since Last Run Sorry For The Blunder By Me.

Re: 5 day return handicap hurdles Hi %man, the figures look good. However, I don't like systems that leave out certain sections of filter for no reason. You are not including races with 14, 15 or more than 20 runners, but ARE including races with 16, 17, 18 and 19 runners. To me this makes no logical sense. As a suggestion can I recommend that you contiune to back horses running in Handicap Hurdles within 5 days of their last race, that the horse's age is no more than 8 years old and the price no higher than 14-1, however cut off your number of runners to a maximum of 13. The system will still make a profit according to my figures. Good luck as always. Danny

Re: 5 day return handicap hurdles Danny always intersted in your comments and when i joined the forum just wanted to get a few systems up. Maybe a bit to quickly and few replies to my first post thinking i was trying to flog them something which was only natural. I do understand your concerns and in this case you may be quite right but in some instances i think it does. For instance in the idoits and me thread if you select horses other than 6 and 8yr olds you would be well in the red. I do know what you are on about and will take it on board in the future THE % MAN