Bet365 cracking down on whores

GaF

Have been reading quite a long thread on another forum and there seems some genuine concern over the way Bet365 is dealing with the awarding of their bonus. In December - they cracked down on people playing low limit tables. In January, they reduced the bonus, and also have allegedly started cracking down on people in breach of the following clause in their t&c....

7. The offer is available to genuine players only' date=' genuine players being ones that are active /participating in games with the intention of winning pots. Any players who attempt to abuse the offer by contributing only the small/big blinds with no intention to actively participate in games will forfeit the right to claim any bonus chips[/quote'] What does this mean in reality? If you are not active enough then they will not pay you the bonus!! But how active is active enough? Well on the forum in question, one player with a VP$IP (Voluntarily Put Money Into Pot) of over 22% was refused!!!! This doesn't seem that far removed from the rest of the stories reported there. It seems that they don't have overall stats and look at a small sample - they were quoted as saying to one player something like "you folded 16 of your last 20 hands"!!! :loon Quite rightly I think, some of them are quite incensed on that other forum!!! Seems a bit dodgy from Bet365 - anyone here sought the bonus this month? Success or Failure?

Re: Bet365 cracking down on whores

So anybody that is a genuine good tight player doesn't stand a chance
Correct - I play about 10% (if disciplined) - but aparantly, Bet365 consider that you are only there for the Bonus if this is what you do :loon and you are not "trying" to win the pot - seems a bit bizarre to me......

Re: Bet365 cracking down on whores Just to clarify as well - the T&C talks of contributing beyond the blinds - if you fold your small bling all the time and the BB when raised, your VP$IP is obviously 0% - if you call all your SB, but fold SB and BB when raised - then your VP$IP is 10% (on a 10 seat table) - if you ALLWAYS add money to the pot when on SB and BB, then your VP$IP is 20% - so someone refused with a VP$IP of 22% is clearly playing more than SB and BB!!!!

Re: Bet365 cracking down on whores And to clarify further - this is all secondary sources for me .... though there seem to be quite a few people claiming to be affected - so would be interested in any direct experiences people have had here (positive or negative) on this months bonus.......

And to clarify further - this is all secondary sources for me .... though there seem to be quite a few people claiming to be affected - so would be interested in any direct experiences people have had here (positive or negative) on this months bonus.......
I played 500 raked hands at $0.50/$1 ...............then emailed them ............... got my bounus ....................... no problems :D :ok

Re: Bet365 cracking down on whores The thing is with the betting involved when i was playing it would be very obvious i was playing properly, e.g. big bets into pots, raising, reraising, and my balance changing significantly etc If they are trying to find out if people are not actively participating i don't think they will just be looking at VP$IP :unsure

It seems that they don't have overall stats and look at a small sample - they were quoted as saying to one player something like "you folded 16 of your last 20 hands"!!!
I'd fold 16 out of 20 hands, pretty much all the time, I play about 1 hand in 10

Re: Bet365 cracking down on whores Cheers managram :welcome to the Lounge...... TBH - Bet365 won't care what you have done at other Prima sites, or what you have done with them in previous months (indeed all of the other people complaining on the other site seem to have had the previous Bet365 bonuses as well) However - 2 out of 2 paid here ...... no issues so far You can claim the bonus in stages (every £50) - if you are worried about this, may be worth claiming what you can at every stage, so you don't play 500 raked hands "for nothing".

Re: Bet365 cracking down on whores About time! managram = my best mate. Been trying to get him to sign up forever. :welcome On the 365 thing. Am really surprised to hear that. They've always bent over backwards to do good things for me, including emailing me to tell me I've forgotten to contact them to claim raked hands bonuses I didn't know about and entering me into raked hands tourneys when I've been a bit short of the requirement etc. Edit: grammar

Re: Bet365 cracking down on whores Shit, just saw this in the T&C:

3. bet365 players must fully claim their Free Chips for New Customers offer prior to qualifying for the January bonus offer. Raked hands that contributed towards the new account offer will not qualify towards the requirements of the January offer.
I never claimed the Free Chips for New Customers offer although I've been playing with them for a while. Can I claim it new even though it hasn' been my first time:unsure You think they'll reply to an email if I don't write "raked hand bonus" in the subject?:lol

I never claimed the Free Chips for New Customers offer although I've been playing with them for a while. Can I claim it new even though it hasn' been my first time:unsure You think they'll reply to an email if I don't write "raked hand bonus" in the subject?:lol
They're not replying to non-bonus email either:@

Re: Bet365 cracking down on whores I take it back:D A lovely young man called Gareth just replied. He said I've played 500 raked hands so get the $100 New player bonus. Plus I've played an extra 241 hands so I get $20 in the January bonus. So I played 741 raked hands yesterday:eek. No wonder I didn't get much done:lol They were incredibly good with Luddites tennis bet too http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23724 Bet365 :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy