• 19:00 & 01:00 Poker4Ever $400 Freeroll
    • 19:30 Sporting Odds EPT Invitational Freeroll
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Loaded Vegas Holiday Qualifier
    • 20:00 & 20:30 Daily Record WSOP Qualifier
    • 20:30 Betfred Premier League
    • 23:30 Checknraise Freeway to Vegas Freeroll
    • 02:30 Checknraise Freeway to Vegas $1 + $1 Rebuy

Re: **Poker Tuesday 24th January** Calling it a night... £18 down for the day, £214 for the year. Any idea if the Booster's now a speed tourney for good, or if this was a one off? I'll try and play it more if it is... Edit: BTW, good luck to everyone else in various tourneys tonight :)

Re: **Poker Tuesday 24th January** Hmmm....I'm going well in the loaded - 91 entrants, down to 42 and I have above average chips - top 10 qualify for the final. I think this is the last qualifier - only 53 showing in the final at the moment.... Anyone else in this (qualifier or final)?

Re: **Poker Tuesday 24th January**

Hiya Chelski - congrats on Final table :clap :clap and :welcome PS I'm Telepe
TYVM:ok Sorry i didnt do better but had a right giggle with arf and promised id get on here:notworthy Wish id found it earlier but here now and will try to be an asset. Coilly came third from chip lead:( but played a good 'un so respect where its due. I look forward to adding to your site and please feel free to mail me at [email protected] at any time(Go's for anyone ive met and maybe would like to) Regards to all on the site and speak soon:cheers

Re: **Poker Tuesday 24th January**

Did you qualify in the loaded GaF?
Nooo - went out about 17th ...... wish I'd put more effort into it on other nights - doesn't look like it would have been that hard to qualify..... Anyone here make the final? I'm in the Daily Record final (to be played at the smae time!!) - but I imagine most of us are?