**Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 7** Monday 23rd January 9pm

^Newbie^

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 7** Monday 23rd January 9pm out 61st with this hand...

Hand #185085700 at table: Dollar Up Started: Mon Jan 23 22:18:04 2006 natchh is at seat 1 with 9120.00 Freddywhy is at seat 2 with 2140.00 tanarur1 is at seat 3 with 3085.00 chabeeka79 is at seat 4 with 6650.00 Richie G is at seat 5 with 2560.00 Benbrus is at seat 6 with 2955.00 PLBrael is at seat 7 with 845.00 iolair1 is at seat 9 with 9740.00 trickrickk is at seat 10 with 1465.00 iolair1 posts the large blind 200.00 PLBrael posts the small blind 100.00 PLBrael: As, Qh iolair1: --, -- trickrickk: --, -- natchh: --, -- Freddywhy: --, -- tanarur1: --, -- chabeeka79: --, -- Richie G: --, -- Benbrus: --, -- Pre-flop: trickrickk: Fold natchh: Fold Freddywhy: Fold tanarur1: Fold chabeeka79: Raise 600.00 Richie G: Fold Benbrus: Fold PLBrael: All in iolair1: Fold chabeeka79: Call 945.00 Showdown: chabeeka79 shows: Ah, Ks (high card, Ace) PLBrael shows: As, Qh (high card, Ace) Flop (Board: Ac, Qc, 9s): Turn (Board: Ac, Qc, 9s, 8s): River (Board: Ac, Qc, 9s, 8s, Kc): chabeeka79 shows: Ah, Ks (two pair, Aces and Kings) Mainpot: chabeeka79 wins the pot of 2090 with two pair, Aces and Kings (0.00 rake were taken for this hand)
That hurt! :sad

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 7** Monday 23rd January 9pm There was an error in some of the scores - where 4th place score equalled 5th place score (hence the "Rank" in Excel didn't work) - this has now been corrected. This would mainly have affected the lower half of the table. Cheers for asking your questions Hodgey :ok Next update in about 5 mins......

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 7** Monday 23rd January 9pm PaulM has just done me - was short stacked so all in with a pair of 5 (had been waiting for over 3 rounds for something resembling a hand to go all in with), board came x 6 6 K K - he had an 8 in his hand to do me!! :lol

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 7** Monday 23rd January 9pm

PaulM has just done me - was short stacked so all in with a pair of 5 (had been waiting for over 3 rounds for something resembling a hand to go all in with), board came x 6 6 K K - he had an 8 in his hand to do me!! :lol
Was that you, sorry mate:ok I don't think that beat was as bad as it looked. coin toss according to the calculator I use (you were slight favourite at 52%)

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 7** Monday 23rd January 9pm

Sorry Paul - wasn't suggesting it was a bad beat - just bemoaning my lack of hands and getting my pair counterfeited and losing to an eight kicker. :ok
I know mate, but there was a snidey comment after you left, which made me check it out.:ok