New forums

Guest OllieO

Guest OllieO

Thinking of sorting out some new forums for next season - the current ones seem a little confusing. Suggested: England and Scotland European leagues European championships Other leagues International matches Thoughts?

Re: New forums Sounds fine Ollie. Though i do think the Champions League and Uefa cup deserve its own combined Forum. As i presume by European Championships , you mean the Internationals. Also other leagues should be renamed Continental Leagues. It sounds more professional;)

Guest OllieO

Re: New forums Yeah, still looking over the wording. Need to make it clear that by Euro Championships I mean UEFA and Champions - maybe just call it that - and that I want all internationals - including Euro 2004 - to be in a separate forum (although we'll prob have a Euro 2004 forum alone when it comes around). As you say, it's a little confusing...

Guest Dave Mardell

Re: New forums I wouldn't like that personally Too many forums is bad...perhaps the following for Football Domestic Football (Scotland, England etc) International Football (Scandanavia, Europe etc) Championship Football (World Cup, Euro Cup, Champ League, UEFA Cup)

Guest Tristan13

Re: New forums For me: England--Premier League Scotland--Premier League International Leagues Euro 04 International matches(Champions League,UEFA,etc)

Guest Darlo Fan 1

Re: New forums Im quite happy the way it is actually... You should keep Scotland and England together cos I for one dont really bet on Scottish matches and if there was a single Scottish forum I very much doubt I would use it or check it out but when ive been looking for tips on English games I have come across some strong Scottish tips in the past which have come off. I would keep England and Scotland together and have a seperate forum for overseas games like we already do. I guess a seperate Champions League and Uefa Cup forum could work..

Re: New forums I like the status quo also Ollie. Pictures of Matchstick Men was great!... Seriously though, I think that the only forum that needs sorting is the international forum. How about. British (inc England, Scotland,Conferance, Ireland and Wales) Worldwide Leagues. European Competitions (champ lg, uefa etc) Internationals. seems ok by me

Guest george 2001

Re: New forums I would like to see seperarte forum for the english and scottish cups. 1,English/Scottish league 2,Champ lge/UEFA cups 3,Euro leagues 4,English/Scottish cups The league games are much talked about,with lots of views and should have their own forum imo. Topics lose their place to easily, so restricting just to league would help topics hold their place. English league creates a lot of interest and should be separate imo.:)

Re: New forums As far as Im concerned there is nothing wrong with the forum as it is. Maybe something to be done with the Euro/International bit but I wouldnt want to see the Britain forum disbanded in any way shape or form :) There all on the same coupon you know ;) ;)

Guest OllieO

Re: New forums Yeah, that seems pretty good, most people seem happy with it. It solves my main concern, which is that of separating international matches from matches involving clubs from different nations. Will update ASAP.