First/Last Goalscorer

rooster

Of the premiership teams Van Nistelroy (Man U) is the top scorer with 18. It could be a good thing to look at backing him to be the first and last goalscorer in the matches to come. Van N has scored the first goal 5 times in Man Us 22 games this season and the last one 7 times. At average odds of 5.5 its a no brainer. If you had a point in every game for him to be the last scorer you would have bet 22 (if he played in every game) lost 15 and won 38.5 for a profit of 23.5. To be first scorer you would have bet 22 times, lost 17 and won 27.5 for a profit of 10.5. I think that is right. This weekend William Hill has Van Nistelroy at 5.5 to score first or last. Who knows how this will go but I'll try to keep a record. Rooster

Re: First/Last Goalscorer Hello David. I havent checked anything out. It was the thread on 1-0 home wins that got me thinking. I dont even know how many games VN has played in from the 22. I think tomorrow against Liverpool he might have trouble because it will be a tight game anyway. Lets see what happens. Rooster

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: First/Last Goalscorer I made a mistake in my last update. VN was first and last goalscorer in the 1-0 win at West Ham. Another 4.5 points to the total. He scored the winner at the weekend but only played the last half hour so I won't include it as I didn't bet. I only bet if he starts the game. Running Total: +14.0 points (5 games) Rooster