• 18:00 Sporting Odds $1000 Raked Hands Freeroll
    • 19:00 & 19:45 SO Safety Net and BlueSq Bankroll Booster
    • 19:30 Ladbrokes Win a Week in Sydney
    • 20:00 Stan James Grand Prix
    • 20:00 Loaded Vegas Qualifier
    • 20:00 & 20:30 Daily Record WSOP Qualifier
    • 20:30 Betfred Premier League
    • 21:00 Mermaid Poker $10,000 Freeroll

Re: **Poker Thursday 19th January** Well , till date , i think i have played online poker for around a year or so . But i have never won any tourneys before . So i'm not so sure about that though . Hope inexperience won't tell here.

Keep it going Newbie' date=' on a different computer tonight so can't look at SO's but have faith that you can take it.[/quote']

Re: **Poker Thursday 19th January**

£13 down today' date=' £183 up for year.[/quote'] Jaded - just to say I find this interesting - good to see how people are getting on :ok Just out of interest - you express it in £ - what exchange rate do you use? My YTD figure is currently $233.14 up - so I'm a little bit behind you - but I'll catch up!!!!! Jolly - yes - some things are out of date - especially PB's and Usernames - I will get them sorted as soon as I can (that's why the "adopt a room" help is appreciated :ok)

Re: **Poker Thursday 19th January**

one final table down . I finished 9th in the WSOP qualifer . $2 bucks . not bad . :)
Hi Newbie, Sorry I didn't chat on WSOP qualifier, I only joined today and haven't used the software before and forgot to turn on the chatbox:$ I only found it when playing around just now - sorry. Well done on qualifying:clap I'm still in at the minute, down to the final 4 :)

Re: **Poker Thursday 19th January** No problems kestral .

Hi Newbie, Sorry I didn't chat on WSOP qualifier, I only joined today and haven't used the software before and forgot to turn on the chatbox:$ I only found it when playing around just now - sorry. Well done on qualifying:clap I'm still in at the minute, down to the final 4 :)

Re: **Poker Thursday 19th January** this is my first tourney win . I guess it would be good to take a screenshot down and post it in the bragging thread . I'll do it in a while's later . Meanwhile , let me celebrate :loon :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Re: **Poker Thursday 19th January** thanks jolly and kevsul . Very lucky i guessed . Throughout the heads up , i played very loosely . He couldn't figure out what kind of cards i have . Final showdown came when three clubs were on the flop . He had a club in his hand . I had none . IN the end , my K pairs Prevailed .

Re: **Poker Thursday 19th January** Thanks bubbles , Gaf and heniek . To be honest , i am real amazed that i am able to get into 2 final tables tonight . For the WSOP qualifier , i was not doing anything good . Imagine i had pocketed AA and the system hanged there . and my hand folded . The good thing was that someone eventually flopped 3 of a kind Queens . But i believe if i have the chance to go all-in , he/she may have folded . Not my night as its one of my first few hands in the final table when i hit AA . For the Safety Net , i had plenty of lucks before i came to the final table . Whatever big hands i had , i didn't raise at all . When the flop came , i already pocketed two pairs . A lot of people ( I stress a lot because i hit a lot of 2 pairs tonight) fell into the trap and donated their chips to me , giving me a healthy 60 k chip lead halfway through the tourney . However , when it comes to the final table , down to 4 players . The flop was 10 6 9 . My opponent pocketed K 10 and called big till it was enough to take me off . I had to call with 7A . river was an ace which really helped me . Never looked back since though . Overall , i would say , i had lots of lucks at sporting odds tonight .

:clap Well done Newbie :cow :nana :cow :nana

Re: **Poker Thursday 19th January** nice result there . watever the case , you qualified for the grand final . Hope tonight has plenty of qualifers . I know i did it , jolly did it too .

:clap :clap :clap Well done Newbie - Great result :clap :clap :clap :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana I ended up 3rd in the WSOP qualifier.