My turn to have a moan about SportingOdds

Big Andy

Late last night I was playing in a STT when their service went kaput. Before the lights went out I took a note of my balance. I kept trying to log back in but got the familiar incorrect username/password error. I left it at that and tried throughout this morning until service resumed. When i logged in I noticed that my buy in had still been deducted/not returned whichever way you want to put it. So I get on to live help and explain. This one killed me :loon To enable us to investigate this matter we will require an email from you, this will allow us to track your query to completion. When forwarding information to us, please include the following: Nickname Hand Id Table Number Buy In Level Tournament ID Date and Time Any other information you think is relevant. ================================ Who on earth takes these details down before playing ?:lol I can tell them my name, the buy in obviously and the fact that it was "late last night":lol but the other stuff they`re `aving a loff. anyroad, the emails been sent along with a rant on how shite their set up is :ok does this mean i`m now a fully fledged member of the SportingOdds appreciation society ? :rollin

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.