• 18:30 Virgin $50 Freeroll
    • 19:00 Sporting Odds Safety Net
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Maxim King of Poker
    • 20:00 Goalpoker Inside Edge Plasma Screen
    • 20:30 Betfred Premier League
    • 21:00 Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 6
    • 23:30 Checknraise Freeway to Vegas Freeroll

Re: **Poker Wednesday 18th January** Well what a waste of an hour on the Virgin $50 freeroll. 2nd hand up a pair of aces which i doubled through on, then not even a picture card for the next hour.What a feckin joke!Finally chucked it all in on my only hand worth while a pair of 9's and lo and behold a pair o aces and jacks were out.The word ARSE comes to mind.

Re: **Poker Wednesday 18th January** Very good day indeed :clap. In Europoker was down to 105 chips (Red ;) ) with bl 50/100 and finished 23rd with $3.75 :ok. Downloaded poker4ever today and had a first game. Finished 12th with $6 :ok. Just qualified for Maxim :ok. PL team chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge :drums.

Re: **Poker Wednesday 18th January** Finished 7th in Safety Net as EnT2002 (girlfriends account) for $8.50. Got busted good style early in the dollar up. Raised to all in on the turn with trip 3's, 2 diamonds on the board and Natccch called (the burk). Needless to say another bloody diamond came!!!

Re: **Poker Wednesday 18th January**

Very good day indeed :clap. In Europoker was down to 105 chips (Red ;) ) with bl 50/100 and finished 23rd with $3.75 :ok. Downloaded poker4ever today and had a first game. Finished 12th with $6 :ok. Just qualified for Maxim :ok. PL team chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge :drums.
well done heniek:clap :clap :clap i saw you were doing well in the poker4ever tournament ( i finished 21st for a whopping $4:lol ) i finished second in the pacific poker daily record qualifier :nana for a whole $6 plus qualification ......................I made an arse of the maxim one as i was playing 4 tables and put it bottom of the list .................... nearly every other week i've qualified on the tuesday so i'm going to have to pay it a bit more attention soon if i want to qualify this week :\

Re: **Poker Wednesday 18th January**

Very good day indeed :clap. In Europoker was down to 105 chips (Red ;) ) with bl 50/100 and finished 23rd with $3.75 :ok.
Great recovery Heniek, well done :clap It didn't look good for you for a while there. Thought my kicker was good enough though. ;) Paul