Tipster Challenge IV!

Guest Darlo Fan 1

Guest Darlo Fan 1

Hello Mr Ollie O.... I have opened up a new topic just to get me more poular and to have my own mark on the Punters Lounge' main page... Under the Tipster Challenge IV link you have spelt "for" like "fior" I hope this isnt ment to be like that and ive made a complete @$$ of myself, other wise thank me for keeping the Punters Lounge in business as a mistake like this could possibly keep people from coming back. ;) Man im sad *looks for more mistakes* lol.

Guest Darlo Fan 1

Re: Tipster Challenge IV! obervant :rollin :lol Im (;) ) just lokking out for the puters longe m9s ;) *Edit: I notice he still hasnt changed it.. i'm starting to lose sleep over this.

Guest Darlo Fan 1

Re: Tipster Challenge IV! :lol It's those Poorlies who can't spell Boro Fan..! Matt, where the hell did you track down my first post?! Give it to me!! :b

Guest Darlo Fan 1

Re: Tipster Challenge IV! I would never stoop down to your levels in a million years brendan.. who the hell made this topic anyways! ;) :lol