Web Dollar

guesswest

I have 4 different withdrawals I've submitted through Webdollar on different BM sites the last two weeks, each for $500 ($500 is max withdrawal before you receive the security code in the mail). I'd never used Webdollar before these withdrawals. Each one of them has been declined, the 800 number they provide for customer support doesn't work, and all poker response offer is to email them. Has anyone else had any grief with Webdollar, or for that matter has anybody successfully withdrawn using them?

Re: Web Dollar I got the 'held' comment on Mermaid too, but that was when I tried to withdraw more than $500 before entering the security code. So I think that's what it means. If a transaction is rejected it'll say 'declined'. You could give em a call, they have an 800 number if you click on help in cashier?

Re: Web Dollar I have had problems with webdollar recently as well they froze my original account on mermaid - but then let me open another less than an hour later - same card details etc? then I couldn't withdraw from sporting odds? so I rang SO and they sorted it out for me! really poor service from W/D if you ask me Damo