• 14:00 William Hill £500
    • 17:00 Europoker
    • 19:00 Sporting Odds Safety Net
    • 19:30 Sporting Odds Poker TV CHallenge
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Betfred $1000 Winners Freeroll
    • 20:00 Betfred Beat the Boss $5k Freeroll
    • 20:30 Betfred Premier League
    • 21:00 32 Red New Player Freeroll (Rebuy)

Re: **Poker Sunday 15th January** Managed to register for Willie Hills freeroll - 1st time on this site! :ok Only problem is that I don't know what my screen name / user name is and there's no sign of any of my usual ones on the registered list! :unsure All will be revealed at 2pm - do William Hill throw out the sit outs after 15 mins?

Re: **Poker Sunday 15th January**

If you can't stand the suspense' date=' you could register for some STT or something, and unregister as soon as you see what the screenname is![/quote'] I've not had any money in this account for over a year (since SO starting supplementing my gambling) so I'll just wait patiently till 2pm! :ok

Re: **Poker Sunday 15th January**

I've not had any money in this account for over a year (since SO starting supplementing my gambling) so I'll just wait patiently till 2pm! :ok
Fine, but now the suspense is killing me. WHO ARE YA? WHO ARE YA? WHO ARE YA? WHO ARE YA? WHO ARE YA? WHO ARE YA? :cow

Re: **Poker Sunday 15th January** Out to a bad beat - had AA and raised $200 with one caller! Flop is A 4 5 and he goes all in. :nana I call and he turns over 2 3 off suit :puke There was plenty of loose play on my table and it's a shame I couldn't last longer than 20 minutes to take advantage!! :cry My username was scot21018 - don't know where that came from!! :loon

Re: **Poker Sunday 15th January** Just came back from live poker tourney :nana. For all Kent guys, club is just off high street in Canterbury. Has been open for good few years. Games are every Wed 7pm and Sun 1pm. £10 rebuy on Sunday and £25-30 freez on Wed (those change around often though). No member fee. £1 goes to kitty for a tourney at the end of the year. Usually there are 20-30 ppls. Anyway when I turned up today, I was told it is £25 freez :eek. I didnt want to look like a loser and stayed. Thats probably the biggest entry I had to pay :$. There were only 11 pppl. Standard of play was very decent. No muppets (or Hungarians for that matter) calling you with any hand. I had the pleasure to kick first guy out being on BB and catching two pairs with my 23 :$. This was my second live game ever (after our Worcester :ok) and I was new there, so I had much of respect when I was calling or raising (and bluffing). I lasted to last five and 4 were paid. 3 of us had not much left and other 2 were leaders by mile. and they clashed biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig :eek :eek. Those were cards on the flop [}} $$$&$$ [[[[[&[[[[ %^ ? &&&&& ££&££ +++++&++++ Pretty bad huhh? Anyway I was in da money, so very happy. Eventually I went down in 4th when my KQ all in was called by AQ. Got £45 :D. Great experience and very enjoyable afternoon. I might see you Kent guys in the club next time around :ok.

Re: **Poker Sunday 15th January** Nice one heniek :ok i just got knocked out of the Sporting Odds Poker TV Challenge in the first hand :$ I had AA one guy had KK another had AJ and i can't remember exactly what the last one had, but they were pish cards....................... K came on the turn .......................game over:cry