• 20:00 Europoker Lucky Dollar

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Saturday 14th January**

Any one still in the will hill' date=' i am currently in 133 with 240 left in i have 4390 in chips G/L all thats still in :hope kev:ok[/quote'] yes mate, I'm about 10th at mo with about 60 left in:hope

Re: **Poker Saturday 14th January** $400 freeroll on "poker 4 ever" at 19.00 reg from 17.00,also at 01.00 reg from 23.00. I just found this so don't know what the site is like. Looks as though they average 5-600 entries so better value than the safety net.Not the biggest but may be of interest to some:ok ps these are on every day.

Re: **Poker Saturday 14th January** Registration for the Sporting Odds Poker Challenge is now open. The rules include the following: To qualify you must win one of our 6 freerolls at 7.30pm (GMT) on the 14th, 15th, 21st, 22nd, 28th and 29th January. Please note this event is only for UK residents. I notice a number of entries are from Budapest, is Budapest now in the UK?

Re: **Poker Saturday 14th January** Hi Folks. Recently registered at Bet Fred and was wondering what the Premier League tourny was like. Entrants, Places paid to etc? Quite enjoy the jackpot Sit an Go's on there. Havnt failed to make a small profit on every one so far:nana Well done to Jaded from earlier too. Nice pay out matey!!:ok

Re: **Poker Saturday 14th January** holy bejeesus - have just had a look and you are right - nearly 10K players! it used to get 3 or 4K (as I said I haven't played this in over a year!!) crikey it WILL be a long night :) Damo :cheers

It's about 10000 in the Bet365 I think :unsure Just noticed the High Flier final is on Sunday - anyone make it? Wonder what their next one is.....

Re: **Poker Saturday 14th January** this is VERY interesting - wonder what support would say if you asked them that question hmmmmm Might go and poke the hornets nest ;) Damo EDIT:: sent the following email to support: Hello Screen name: Robiularuk re the Poker Challange TV tournament: On the website it says that this is only open to UK residents however, you can't fail to notice that tonights entrants (14 Jan) are not only from the UK. My question is what happens if a non UK resident wins tonights event (or any of the other events?). I don't think this has been properly explained as I sure most entrants from outside the UK wouldn't bother if they couldn't win it? If your rule is set in stone it might be best to say so not only on the website, but also on the blurb on the pokersite itself where people register, so they can see it there? Look forward to your response. Kind regards Damian

Registration for the Sporting Odds Poker Challenge is now open. The rules include the following: To qualify you must win one of our 6 freerolls at 7.30pm (GMT) on the 14th, 15th, 21st, 22nd, 28th and 29th January. Please note this event is only for UK residents. I notice a number of entries are from Budapest, is Budapest now in the UK?

Re: **Poker Saturday 14th January**

$400 freeroll on "poker 4 ever" at 19.00 reg from 17.00,also at 01.00 reg from 23.00. I just found this so don't know what the site is like. Looks as though they average 5-600 entries so better value than the safety net.Not the biggest but may be of interest to some:ok ps these are on every day.
:ok Thanks jolly.