32Red 2k Freeroll

Doddsy

Got the following email earlier: 32Red Poker would like to invite you to our exclusive $2,000 New Player Freeroll this weekend. This tournament now has a total prize fund of $2,000, with prizes for the first 15 finishers - but is completely free for you to enter. That's right - completely free! Please see the tournament details below:

TOURNAMENTTIME & DATERE-BUYADD-ON
$2K New Player Freeroll9pm GMT / 10pm CET Sun 15th JanUnlimited $5 re-buys in the first hourOne $5 add-on at the end of the re-buy period
PRIZE BREAKDOWN
1st$6002nd$400
3rd$2004th$160
5th$1406th$120
7th$1008th$80
9th$6010th$40
11th$3012th$25
13th$2014th$15
15th$10
You can find this tournament under the MTT Freeroll option at The 32Red Poker Room lobby - along with tonight's $320 Friday Freeroll at 11.30pm GMT/12.30am CET. This tournament is restricted to the new poker players invited by 32Red, and prizes are paid down to 15 places. 32Red Poker - It's the Nuts. Sure everyone who has signed up recently will have already received an email but thought I would post just in case.

Re: 32Red 2k Freeroll Will I be able to participate if I register now ? Edit: Just noticed: All new players who join before January 12th will be eligible for an exclusive invitation. Only new players who deposit $50 on their initial deposit will be invited to take part.

Re: 32Red 2k Freeroll I went earlier mate - 5,5 on BB and Sb went all in (he was big chip on table - so i reckoned he was trying to steal and scare me off) He WAS TRYING TO STEAL with A,A :lol:lol:lol Game over - although I did enjoy winding up one of the yanks telling him I was a 15 year old girl looking for a mate :lol:lol:lol