Tv Appearance

fenner

SportingOdds Poker Challenge - Reloaded Watch the original SportingOdds Poker Challenge on Pokerzone (Channel 226) at 8pm on Wednesday 18th January and if you then think you could have cleaned up on the TV then prepare yourself for Sportingodds Poker Challenge Reloaded! NOT MY BEST PERFORMANCE so wont be offended if no one tunes in most of you could probably have won. Its probably worth watching to see my face when twice folded marginal hands pre flop with no raise to see I would have flopped a full house followed by plenty of betting

Re: Tv Appearance

trying to watch it via the link . But sometimes its just too laggy to watch . hmmm any ideas ?
I don't have any problems ...... may be because you're on the other side of the world!!!! (I presume their server is in the UK) What speed connection do you have? (I'm on 512 Mbps) Do you have any other software running (especially peer to peer?) Long shot - have you run antivirus and antispyware scans recently? (you may have something on your machine eating up bandwidth) Other thing you can try is increasing the buffer size in media player......

Re: Tv Appearance i'm using maxonline . can't remember the speed though . At first , i was watching just fine . i could see everything thats going on . Since then , i have some connection problems and slowing down quite a fair bit . I'll try restarting my comp to see if anything changes .