Champions League of Poker

GaF

I presume everyone else signed up with Goalpoker has received this email ......

Welcome to Matchday 7 - $50K Up For Grabs!

On Thursday 12th January 2006, at 17:00 and 20:00 GMT you can play in the Champions League of Poker - match Day 7! Pass Code: ***** Play in one of the two Free Roll Champions League of Poker tournaments for your chance to win $50,000. The winner of the final table will take home the Champions League of Poker trophy and a cut of the money. They'll also fly to Paris to see the Champions League final in the Stade de France! Freerolls play through to February for your chance to progress to the quarter final knockouts and beyond. We've also got the $2K Dream Team Classic in January, hundreds of thousands of pounds on offer every week in our cash games and plenty more footy prize tourneys to keep you busy through January.Good luck! The Team at goalpoker.com

Re: Champions League of Poker Iv'e sent them 3 emails now after winning that qualifier, or whatever it was, and still had no reply. :unsure Still non the wiser what happens now! Iv'e looked at the following link and from I can make out I am entered into the 1st round knockout held on the 26th Feb. :unsure Although next to the weekly freerolls it says - "Weekly freeroll (Win a seat in the Final Champions League of PokerTournament for your chance to play in Paris and live like a Pro)" I really do have no idea. :unsure