• 18:30 NordicBet $10k
    • 19:00 Sporting Odds Safety Net
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Maxim King of Poker
    • 20:30 Betfred Premier League
    • 21:00 Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 4
    • 23:30 Checknraise Freeway to Vegas Freeroll
    • 01:00 Partypoker.net High Flier

Re: **Poker Wednesday 11th January** Just to flag to everyone - a lot of the comps in the table above have links to the right thread in the forum - Please use them!!! The last few days I've noticed people: 1) Starting new threads for competitions (when the link above would take them to the existing thread) 2) Asking for details of competitions, where the answer is in the thread that is linked. Cheers everyone....rant over :ok

Re: **Poker Wednesday 11th January**

GaF? Dont forget to stick the gaming club freeroll tomorrow night into the diary
Were you late to the Party frisky? I think most of us were in last months rookie freeroll!!!! Anyway - I've added it.....

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Wednesday 11th January**

guesswest is one of our lads i believe.. well he is doing well in the nordic currently in around 6th or 7th ' date=', also gazza whats your nickname on there ,,[/quote'] gazza271 but went out a little while ago:(

Re: **Poker Wednesday 11th January** Well I wouldn't be dispointed, if you keep doing showing's such as these then a large win is just around the corner, Well played considering the number of entrants.:clap

Cheers Kev and Mr B for the support over on Nordic :clap:clap 30 somethingth a bit disappointing, but made a couple mistakes to kill my stack so can't complain.