• 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Maxim King of Poker Weekly Final
    • 20:30 Betfred Premier League
    • 21:00 Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 3
    • 23:30 Checknraise Freeway to Vegas Freeroll
    • 01:00 PartyPoker.net High Flier
    • 02:00 Canbet $1000 Mondays
    • 02:30 Checknraise Freeway to Vegas $1 + $1

Re: **Poker Monday 9th January** Keep going Heniek :hope See you later in the Dollar Up - i'm out 1st hand that I played on Safety Net when I called an ALL IN with pocket 8s :sad Muppet had called because he had an A 5 and flopped an A.:wall:wall:wall Hope I do better in the Dollar Up.:$

Re: **Poker Monday 9th January** Sorry Eltrev, didn't realise it was a fellow PL'er - felt bad enough anyway! 16th of 244 in $1, 3rd of 255 in Safety Net - getting pocket Aces twice in 5 hands and BOTH of them holding up was incredible!!

Re: **Poker Monday 9th January**

Sorry Eltrev, didn't realise it was a fellow PL'er - felt bad enough anyway! 16th of 244 in $1, 3rd of 255 in Safety Net - getting pocket Aces twice in 5 hands and BOTH of them holding up was incredible!!
No probs Jaded. Don't mind my chips going to a good cause.;) Hope you get a good finish with them and may all your cards be premium hands.:hope

Re: **Poker Monday 9th January**

Well done Pisces. :clap :clap :clap :clap If you can put up a screenshot on the bragging thread for your Personal Best
How do you do this ? I saved the screen from my 2nd place the other day but can't add attachments to my post ?

Re: **Poker Monday 9th January** out in 19th on check n raise.. bigal still in shame we cant cheer him on but just watch. he is playing well ... i am please i held myself together a little better this time ,, turning away hands i used to bet on .. reading the threads really help.. G/L to all as off to bed now work tomorrow back home for check n raise again at night cya KEV:hope :ok