Inside Edge Freeroll - All Expenses Paid Trip to a Newcastle Utd Match

brael

Re: Inside Edge Freeroll - All Expenses Paid Trip to a Newcastle Utd Match winning the inside edge $1200 Vip Football Tourney on goal poker, i won as follows... 2 x VIP tickets in goal poker box for NUFC vs Liverpool in march 2006 2 x 3 Course meals in the suites. 2 x Travelling expenses to and from the game 1 x Night in 5* Accomodation in Newcastle, below is my screenshot goalpokerwin9ra.jpg

Re: Inside Edge Freeroll - All Expenses Paid Trip to a Newcastle Utd Match Well, you can't say I didn't tell you. :sad Unlucky Morls. I think I was first or second out. had something like 76o on my BB. Flop comes 4 8 9. I expect the poker gods NOT to take the piss for once, so I take it sloooow. Turn comes J. Reraising frenzy and I didn't even see the possibility of the 1 caller having Q 10.....:sad :sad :sad

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Inside Edge Freeroll - All Expenses Paid Trip to a Newcastle Utd Match

Just had a tip off that the winner of the FreeRoll will be Newcastle's next manager.Saves em time looking for another Muppet to manage them.
Just had word from Mr F Shepherd that i am indeed the New Newcastle United Manager

Re: Inside Edge Freeroll - All Expenses Paid Trip to a Newcastle Utd Match On a more serious note, the reason for me bringing this post back to the top, is not for fun, nor to gloat, but cos i have a general problem! The prize package was said to be worth £1200! So today, i called Newcastle United and asked how much the vip tickets and the meals etc are, and they told me £175 pp X 2 = £350 I also received confirmation of my hotel..the hilton, again, my booking reference shows that goal poker paid £125 for the hotel. As i live 15 mins from Newcastle anyway, i was told i cant have any travel costs! even though ill get a taxi to match costing me around £15 each way. I also had a phone call back from Newcastle Hilton, to advise me that my room was confirmed but not paid for! and they asked for my credit card details to keep the booking.... So.. what was meant to be a £1200 prize, is only worth £475 without travel (which should have been included) I also asked if i could change the hotel as with living in newcastle, i dont need it, but would need one in london for maxim, Hilton have no problem with this. but goal poker will not allow me to change it. What can i do? any thoughts?

Re: Inside Edge Freeroll - All Expenses Paid Trip to a Newcastle Utd Match MoFace, do you have MSN?? If you do, add me, then give us a shout and I'll transfer my download over to you. :ok Morls, its an unfortunate situation that you're in. Gaf? won a seat at the 888.com open and the value of the prize was enormous as it included travel from anywhere (I think) in the world to the TV studios.....which turned out to be 8(?) miles from his house....:\ :lol

MoFace, do you have MSN?? If you do, add me, then give us a shout and I'll transfer my download over to you. :ok Morls, its an unfortunate situation that you're in. Gaf? won a seat at the 888.com open and the value of the prize was enormous as it included travel from anywhere (I think) in the world to the TV studios.....which turned out to be 8(?) miles from his house....:\ :lol
yes mate need your email add for that though, pm or send it:ok

mo..u see the lil bloke under mr v's avatar, click that! Mr V....if hilton are willing to change the hotel, but goal poker arent, u reckon ill get away with changing it through hilton direct?
ta:$