Inside Edge Freeroll - All Expenses Paid Trip to a Newcastle Utd Match

brael

Re: Inside Edge Freeroll - All Expenses Paid Trip to a Newcastle Utd Match I'm not a UK based player . Wonder if i'll ever lay hands on Insider Edge at all ? Could i have the password though ? would be nice to get into the action :loon :loon

In this months edition' date=' Inside Edge are running a freeroll with an all-expenses paid trip to a Newcastle Utd game. The game will be hosted by goalpoker.com on 18 February at 8pm. On a topical issue, it's password protected! :ok[/quote']

Re: Inside Edge Freeroll - All Expenses Paid Trip to a Newcastle Utd Match

I'm not a UK based player . Wonder if i'll ever lay hands on Insider Edge at all ? Could i have the password though ? would be nice to get into the action :loon :loon
If you were to win, would you really fly from Singapore for the game? :loon I think I'm going to have to just refer you to this and say sorry, I can't help. This is their website - I don't know if they intend to post the competition/password there. http://www.insideedgemag.co.uk/pokerlife/

If you were to win, would you really fly from Singapore for the game? :loon
Could be worth noting that there's nothing in the competition rules about it being for UK based punters only. I'd agree with GaF though that it's a helluva distance to come for a footie match... would be interesting to see if Inside Edge paid out the travel expenses though!! :lol

Re: Inside Edge Freeroll - All Expenses Paid Trip to a Newcastle Utd Match Well , its possible though . I have seen plenty of live games on tv . Not any games live at the UK stadiums itself as yet . It would be hella of an experience . Would have to see which game are they actually sponsoring ? :loon :loon :loon Hopefully not against sunderland .

If you were to win, would you really fly from Singapore for the game? :loon I think I'm going to have to just refer you to this and say sorry, I can't help. This is their website - I don't know if they intend to post the competition/password there. http://www.insideedgemag.co.uk/pokerlife/

Re: Inside Edge Freeroll - All Expenses Paid Trip to a Newcastle Utd Match I don't mind though . Would be nice to see the likes of owen running around the pitch for me . :clap :clap :clap :clap I'll make shay given stay at the club for life though . Bramble though is going to go for sure . His defending has been "superb" this season . :wall :wall No point keeping the old legs of shearer around though but if he don't plays , i'll be sacked within a day :notworthy :notworthy

Just had a tip off that the winner of the FreeRoll will be Newcastle's next manager.Saves em time looking for another Muppet to manage them.

When I joined Sporting Odds two weeks ago they gave me a years subscription to Inside Edge' date=' have not received a copy yet.[/quote'] It's monthly - so I'd say you probably need to give it about 6 weeks before worrying.......

Re: Inside Edge Freeroll - All Expenses Paid Trip to a Newcastle Utd Match Worth adding - something strange going on....... It's listed for 18th January, NOT 18th February. It's listed twice and each event now has 3 entries (including me)

Re: Inside Edge Freeroll - All Expenses Paid Trip to a Newcastle Utd Match I thought I would take up the betfair offer for subscription of inside edge, not knowing that I was granted a free subscription due to joining sporting odds, so recieved a couple of copies through the door this morning

In this months edition' date=' Inside Edge are running a freeroll with an all-expenses paid trip to a Newcastle Utd game. The game will be hosted by goalpoker.com on 18 February at 8pm. On a topical issue, it's password protected! :ok[/quote'] Anyone tell me the passw....Can this be put in the diary, please? No point in my downloading GoalPoker until my new PC gets here.:ok

• 1 month later...

Re: Inside Edge Freeroll - All Expenses Paid Trip to a Newcastle Utd Match Hmmm....was this 18th January? There isn't one tonight as per diary is there? I see a Newcastle tourney tomorrow - with quite a few PL'rs in this .... where did you get the password from guys? Is it Inside Edge or a Goalpoker mailing? (Not asking for password - just where you got it from - so I can check if I have it :unsure)

Re: Inside Edge Freeroll - All Expenses Paid Trip to a Newcastle Utd Match Its a password given by joining NUFC.CO.UK and joining the mailing list. I have a season ticket and shirt but ill play to take one of my mates. The game in question is Everton So if you win you receive a ticket to NUFC vs Everton at St James' Park. I have given out passwords before only for the person who won it, to flog the tickets on ebay! Balls to that, let genuine toon fans fight it out!

I have given out passwords before only for the person who won it' date=' to flog the tickets on ebay! Balls to that, let genuine toon fans fight it out![/quote'] Fair enough :ok