• 23:30 Checknraise Freeway to Vegas Freeroll
    • 01:00 Partypoker.net High Flier
    • 02:30 Checknraise Freeway to Vegas $1 + $1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Friday 6th January** Another novice question really: I've just been trying to find other sites with Freerolls. I notice Ladbrokes do a daily one too. Why do you not include that one? Also are there others you don't include for any specific reasons?

Re: **Poker Friday 6th January** There are loads of freerolls that aren't included. The main reason I don't include the Ladbrokes one is because it is a rebuy event - personally I don't like rebuys, especially in freerolls, and I know some others feel the same - I tend to steer clear of the rebuy ones, though have been known to include a few. Generally, I only tend to list the "best of" the freerolls - mainly using the criteria I highlighted earlier (prize fund divided by expected entrants which gives the "buy in" donated by the company to each individual) - looking for something with a donated buy in of greater than $1. Safety Net and Bankroll booster, would on current numbers not qualify, however remain listed through historical reasons and continued popularity. A lot of freerolls also have entry requiremnts (raked hands or new accounts/deposits etc) - generally I steer clear of these, unless they are of exceptional value/interest. (Such as the current laddies $100,000 weekly freeroll for 500 raked hands)

Re: **Poker Friday 6th January** Just to add - if I wanted to include the freerolls such as $25 prize fund with 10,000 entrants - there are so many of them, it would be overwhelming .............. I am therefore selective in what I add.

Re: **Poker Friday 6th January**

Too late for Saturday's freeroll, but I've just registered for the "Pay off your bills" MTT quali on Betfred. Good luck kestral
Good luck to you as well Mr V :ok Can't beleive the low turnout at the minute for this one - less than 20 with about 5 mins to go!!!!!

I can't remember ever going 40 minutes from the start without a hand - at all! Seriously - best was A7c flop brought an A with 4 spades. So frustrating. I made my last stand with a premium hand though. KQo.:ok
There is a harsh dealer against PL in this tourney!! I haven't hit a decent hand all game either, the only hands i've won have been where i limped in on big blind and managed to hit the flop. Yet all around me people were landing 4 of a kinds, flushes, straights:wall Still in on break, and table down to 9, just gotta hold on now and bide my time....

Re: **Poker Friday 6th January** Thats what I thought mate. :hope For you anyway (or kiss of death). And I just went out of Europoker. Pr'ck goes all in and I have JJ and call(A and rags I suspected). Turnover. QJo......yadda..........yadda.....yadda.....cnut! If things get any worse on the tables I might be forced to stump up £17 to go watch the Vale tonight. (about 30 entries to the dollar up!).

Re: **Poker Friday 6th January** The tournament was already in itself buzzing with difficult opponents to play with . it will be hard to gauge now . There may be more people willing to call anything from now on . :spank :spank

I've heard someone advertises it on a forum with over 8000 members:@ :@ :ok

Thats what I thought mate. :hope For you anyway (or kiss of death).
No kiss of death mate :) :cow :cow :nana :nana :nana :cow :cow Yeee Haaa....... Just finished 2nd and qualified for the final on sunday :) Finally started to get some playable hands and made a comeback:)

Re: **Poker Friday 6th January** Might try one of these Check n Raise games tonight, need to remember my NETeller details tho... :$ currently doing very badly in the safety net....

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Friday 6th January** Out of safety net early doors when my trip kings met a full house:( Am registered for maxim and betonbet but tiredness and two pints of wine (out of stella:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( ) are taking their toll:sad