Gatecrashing

Pocket Lady

Re: Gatecrashing Check the daily thread for what tourneys are played, vote in the poll so that we know where you are playing and so that you get points if you are in the focus game for that day. Paradise Safety net starts at 7pm GMT. You will see the daily thread as it is titled after the day and date each day. Todays is : http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40239

Re: Gatecrashing Ty runadrum....I really like this site alot m8. So glad i've found it. Top Top one A++++ If i understood how all ur points and tourneys worked on site i'd join the fun but i'm not that great with this site at min...still trying to get to grips with it. Anyone who wants to advise me feel free :) David.

Re: Gatecrashing

Ty runadrum....I really like this site alot m8. So glad i've found it. Top Top one A++++ If i understood how all ur points and tourneys worked on site i'd join the fun but i'm not that great with this site at min...still trying to get to grips with it. Anyone who wants to advise me feel free :) David.
David - not everyone understands how the points are worked out in each tourney. :lol It is sometimes left to GaFs magic spreadsheet. But there are plenty of league games that you can join in as soon as the new ones start, plus the every day focus games - all can be found in that days diary - if you see my last post. Don't worry - you will soon find your way around , you don't seem to be doing a bad job so far :ok PLUS - there is the other forum sections too- General chat, Horse racing, Football etc you don't have to just stay in poker.

Re: Gatecrashing I no i dont just have to stay in poker but i loveeeeeeeeeeee poker...i'm a pure junkie for it. It makes me a healthy amount of money each day/week so i do play and learn everything i can about poker. I dont post on the horses but i do look for the tips ;) not for me for family as brother is jockey/ex jockey and gambler along with serious horse gambler my father and mother strangling along lmao. Im sure i'll get to grips with things...hopefully sooner rather than later. I'm bloody addicted to this site now lol thanks, David :)