**Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 2** Wednesday 4th January 9pm

eltrev

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 2** Wednesday 4th January 9pm First time playing in this tonight. Hope to add to the awesome success that PL regulars have had in this tourney. Username is also eltrev on SO. This is assuming I can get connected (having read previous threads).:hope

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 2** Wednesday 4th January 9pm Sorry what are we supposed to be saying? Yes or No? Bit confooooozed..................... :eyes :eyes :eyes Damo :cheers ps :welcome to Eltrev - GL Matey One small request - in order to make it just slightly easier for me to work out who's in and who's not - can I ask you NOT to sign in here please if you played in Leg 1 - Now who's going to be the first Muppet not to read this properly and say "I'm in" ? :tongue2

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 2** Wednesday 4th January 9pm Lol - I don't want you to say Yes or No - cos you were in leg 1 - Silence is Golden :ok When you are registered in SO, I will add your chips in the table - what I'm trying to avoid is checking everyone in once when they say "Aye" here, then checking them in again when I could see them in the SO Lobby - so I started ignoring the "I'm in" comments here, which meant I was ignoring any new additions as well ........ now I'll only have the new additions here (I hope) does that make sense?

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 2** Wednesday 4th January 9pm

Now who's going to be the first Muppet not to read this properly and say "I'm in" ? :tongue2
Guess that's you Mrs V :tongue2 It would have to be a mod wouldn't it :rollin

Guess that's you Mrs V :tongue2 It would have to be a mod wouldn't it :rollin
:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$ The way i'm playing at the mo you may name me - Forum Muppet- you will have all of my chips and It wouldn't matter whether or not I played! :rollin

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 2** Wednesday 4th January 9pm As soon as you say "don't say it", youve just got to. Soooooooo I'mmmmmmmmmmm innnnnnnnnnnnnterested to see if we get over 150 entrants for once and make this payable to 20 places, I'm skint in 18 more of these so if your lurking enter.:tongue2

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 2** Wednesday 4th January 9pm I've picked up a few dollars in the safety net over this last week, so i'm gonnae have my first go at this one. Watched part of the one when Big Andy got 2nd, it looks like a bit of a step up for me ,but i'll have a go.:hope

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 2** Wednesday 4th January 9pm People, I want some advice... I haven't deposited any money into SO, and before I do I want to know how easy it is to withdraw? And can you withdraw back to debit card? And are there any charges? If the answers to this are positive, I may see you at the tourney.

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 2** Wednesday 4th January 9pm It's pretty easy, Done by bank transfer. You just enter your name, account number and sort code. It takes about 5 days for the money to reach your account if you withdraw. No charges either. Go for it!

People, I want some advice... I haven't deposited any money into SO, and before I do I want to know how easy it is to withdraw? And can you withdraw back to debit card? And are there any charges? If the answers to this are positive, I may see you at the tourney.
I presume you'd rather the answer to the last question were negative? You can withdraw easily to debit cards, and when I've done so there have been no charges, although it's possible there is a minimum withdrawal, or a minimum to avoid charges.

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 2** Wednesday 4th January 9pm I'm in...... tersted to see how we all fare tonight - good luck one and all.!!!! :nana (sorry GaF - couldn't resist) :spank DC

(sorry GaF - couldn't resist) :spank
:lol With Piston, that's 4 of you now receiving the points deductions..... .... I did mention the points deduction didn't I? ;)

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 2** Wednesday 4th January 9pm bad start for me - 4th hand Hand #168579956 at table: Dollar Up Started: Wed Jan 04 21:02:32 2006 It's McG is at seat 1 with 1500.00 PatBateman is at seat 2 with 1560.00 Zom is at seat 3 with 1470.00 robilaruk is at seat 4 with 1480.00 BillyRay is at seat 5 with 1480.00 BadBean99 is at seat 6 with 1500.00 jenna41 is at seat 7 with 1480.00 pokergijoe is at seat 8 with 1500.00 Kecskeee is at seat 9 with 1500.00 pistnbroke is at seat 10 with 1500.00 robilaruk posts the large blind 20.00 Zom posts the small blind 10.00 Zom: --, -- robilaruk: Kh, Jc BillyRay: --, -- BadBean99: --, -- jenna41: --, -- pokergijoe: --, -- Kecskeee: --, -- pistnbroke: --, -- It's McG: --, -- PatBateman: --, -- Pre-flop: BillyRay: Call 20.00 BadBean99: Fold jenna41: Call 20.00 pokergijoe: Fold Kecskeee: Fold pistnbroke: Call 20.00 It's McG: Call 20.00 PatBateman: Fold Zom: Call 20.00 robilaruk: Check Flop (Board: 2s, 10s, Jh): Zom: Check robilaruk: Bet 100.00 BillyRay: Call 100.00 jenna41: Fold pistnbroke: Fold It's McG: Fold Zom: Fold Turn (Board: 2s, 10s, Jh, 3h): robilaruk: Bet 300.00 BillyRay: Call 300.00 River (Board: 2s, 10s, Jh, 3h, Js): robilaruk: Bet 300.00 BillyRay: Raise 780.00 robilaruk: Call 780.00 Showdown: BillyRay shows: As, Ks (ace high flush) Sigh - he was obviously getting his pot odds on the flop and turn.... :eyes :eyes :eyes Damo

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 2** Wednesday 4th January 9pm already out that's gotta be some kind of record, first hand, can't have lasted more than 30 seconds, what was I doing? :spank the big slick was hammered, possibly not the best 56p I've ever spent. Oh well back onto the cash tables :$