• 19:00 Sporting Odds Safety Net
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Maxim King of Poker
    • CANCELLED Stan James Grand Prix
    • 23:30 Checknraise Freeway to Vegas Freeroll
    • 01:00 PartyPoker.net High Flier
    • 02:30 Checknraise Freeway to Vegas $1 + $1

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Thursday 5th January** If anyone comes to my table on europoker forgive me if i dont chat but playing between doing jobs round the house :(

Re: **Poker Thursday 5th January** went out 31st after making a very trivial mistake and I~ was playing well at the time. Dealt A,A As i was first I just called the minimum hoping somebody would raise No callers and BB checked Flop 6,J,6 - he checked, I went all -in and he turns J,6 :loon:loon:loon Should have gone all-in FIRST :sad:sad Big,Big Error!!

Re: **Poker Thursday 5th January** Nevermind FF, you'll do better next time mate! Out of the S.O freeroll and early days in the Bluesquare, I'm on same table as Pocket Lady's table but she's d/c'd....:eyes

Re: **Poker Thursday 5th January** Stupidly entered a $30 shorthanded STT on SO, got 2nd for $15 profit - about £3 up on the day so far :) Assuming I don't play anything else, that makes running total for the year now only a £2 loss :)

Re: **Poker Thursday 5th January** These freerolls can be so frustrating. Got to last 60 on the safety net then went all in with AQ against 55 and got nowt...all that good work for 70 cents! Now at 2nd ladbrokes break, 83rd/224 so just got to hang on in there (pays $5 for 50 th place). Missed the Betonbet as was confused over the timings, but think there is another one on friday.

Re: **Poker Thursday 5th January**

Missed the Betonbet as was confused over the timings, but think there is another one on friday.
No it was them who advertised it wrong!!!!! I think they work in EST then made an error in changing the time to GMT - if that is the case, then tomorrows will be at 9pm GMT (not 10PM GMT as advertised and not 8PM GMT as today!!!)

Re: **Poker Thursday 5th January** Out in 25th in the BetonBet.... Decided I wanted at least 3rd place (for the EPT qualifier seat) and was prepared to risk my tournament in order to get up there ... First hand - had Axs, flopped 2 of the suit ..... I made a 50% pot bet to try and win the pot, but my opponent went all in - my odds were 38% of hitting the flush - my pot odds were almost pure - so I went for it (not a play I'd usually make) - no help and I'd lost most of my stack (but not enough that I didn't still have a chance). A few hands later I hadd pocket 7's - went all in pre flop (for 5x BB) - 1 caller with AQo - a race - he hit the Q!!! Now I have to achieve about 50 raked hands at laddies before midnight in order to get into their freeroll!!!!

Unlucky GAF you effing Fish....:lol Not my words I hasten to add!! :clap
lol - I chose to ignore him!! I had the pot odds!!!!! Am happy with the call (though as I said, not one I'd usually make)

Unlucky GAF you effing Fish....:lol Not my words I hasten to add!! :clap
I didn't see the hand, just the type in the chat box. What was his username? Ah, that was it, Foul-mouthed Gobshite. :moon Very unlucky mate on what looked a manic table. :wall