pokeritieto freroll (betfair)

rerasta

Re: pokeritieto freroll (betfair)

you can tell that tipper has had a drinky he posts on every topic going.. you should see a shrink about your inferiority complex!
Chill Danno I'm just having a laugh....:( And to prove it here is something that I posted a few days ago...
Serious though the 1st person I thought of to play my Ferrari final place was gaf..Solid solid player who always knows how to play the cards delt him.. Fenners is a legand, Danno very good, Mr V goes from strength to strength, Henriek makes a much better player than cheerleader ALL TOGETHER NOW Chhhhaaaarrrrgggggeeeeeeeee...:nana
Was only messing mate and if you have took it the wrong way i'm sorry :unsure Football-Tipper :unsure

• 2 years later...

not to late 4 anything..no matter when the tornys are on.why do you all have to be stuck up ..just be cool and just give the passwords out init..and stop being dicks
Okay, it's a deal....which password do you require for which Tourney? I'll see if I can get it for you!:ok TQM

any 2nite
My solicitor has just advised me to say no more........you should also read this thread quickly as you appear to have joined this Forum for one sole purpose:lol:lol:lol http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/password-requests-33338/ Really sorry for misleading you...I'm just so gullible!;) TQM

like i said..stuck up dicks..
This is "free money" that has been negotiated by the Punters Lounge moderators team for the Punters Lounge Community - why would the community want to refuse that free money and give it to someone like you instead, someone, who for whatever reason, chooses not to be a member of our community? (it's not difficult to get involved in the community and be a part of these games) What free money are you offering to the PuntersLounge community that could persuade them to give you their free money? It's good when people like you come on, because it reenforces PL policy and I'm sure demonstrates to everyone why it is as it is - so thanks for helping us bond :) (Perhaps we should let you in as a thank you for that :tongue2)

why dont you all stop being dicks and just give the passwords..
not to late 4 anything..no matter when the tornys are on.why do you all have to be stuck up ..just be cool and just give the passwords out init..and stop being dicks
or are yous all scare i mite beat yers all...
punters lounge xmas on paddy power
like i said..stuck up dicks..
Hmmmm ....wonder if the newbie is his twin brother :unsure Will be interesting to see if redevil has any interest in joining the PL Paddy Xmas game......