• 17:00 Europoker Daily
    • 19:00 Sporting Odds Safety Net
    • 19:45 Blue Squar Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Maxim King of Poker
    • 21:00 Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 2
    • 23:30 Checknraise Freeway to Vegas Freeroll
    • 01:00 PartyPoker.net High Flier
    • 02:30 Checknraise Freeway to Vegas $1 + $1

Re: **Poker Wednesday 4th January** 30th at the break in the Blue Sq. Had a bit of luck though. About 5 hands in I'm facing extinction on an all in with two others but hit a flush on the turn and river! I must remember that the next bad beat I get...

Re: **Poker Wednesday 4th January** today had plenty of luck , but too crowded to play for me . Now still at SO freeroll . 60 + players left . Ladbrokes was doing well at 8000 + chips but out at 1600 Blue square booster had around 9000 + chips too . but out at 103 And my itchy fingers went to register 30 points for a 300 freeroll for bodog . In the end , i paid the price for too much poker

Re: **Poker Wednesday 4th January** i finished 3rd again . I swore this time i could have won . I pocketed KQ unsuited vs 94 Suited . I raised big on preflop . He called . Flop comes 9 K Q . He went all in . I called . 9 came on the turn and Q came on the river . I can't believe that . that is a huge defeat i can't come back . Sad to say , but thats poker . Had good fun for this freeroll . My first ever in sporting odds . In fact , this is only the 2nd time i played . I still remembered i was out at the first hand yesterday ! I certainity did much much better today . :) If you need an eye witness , gazza could be one . I was so close to pocketing 61.25 . :)