• 01:00 Partypoker.net High Flier
    • 02:30 Checknraise Freeway to Vegas $1 + $1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Tuesday 3rd January**

found out about that a little bit too late . I guess it would be hard to climb up the leaderboard now ?
Yes it's a tough one, with a tough payout structure as well - tou'd need a string of excellent results to be able to catch up now......

would it be a waste of time entering? as it is leg 7. if not i wouldn't mind the password.
You can get the password by following the link and signing up (just 2 fields to complete) - however it is a tough one......

Re: **Poker Tuesday 3rd January** Well i'm pleased to let you all know that I will be back in action from tommorow after my short break for the festive period! I was hoping to get some serious reading done so I could come back and abliterate anyone in my path the Doyle Brunson way. But the book didn't manage to find it's way, hey Gazza. ;) To save Gazza's blushes I won't mention why. :lol But yeah I'll be back fresher than ever starting with the Euro Poker at 5 hopefully. See you all on a final table soon! :drums

Guest gazza271

Well i'm pleased to let you all know that I will be back in action from tommorow after my short break for the festive period! I was hoping to get some serious reading done so I could come back and abliterate anyone in my path the Doyle Brunson way. But the book didn't manage to find it's way, hey Gazza. ;) To save Gazza's blushes I won't mention why. :lol But yeah I'll be back fresher than ever starting with the Euro Poker at 5 hopefully. See you all on a final table soon! :drums
Lol, i will explain all once Hayward actually gets SS2 over next couple of days:$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ Anyone gonna be about for the canbet $1000 freeroll at 0200, I'm still on night mode so will prob be in it,have registered anyway

Re: **Poker Tuesday 3rd January** Not much of play for me tonight, as Im working. However I can squeeze 30 mins of play on Betfair and try to chase some bounty (that if GAF sends me a password ;)). Also I noticed theres is a something called EPT final freeroll on SO at 8pm. Not much of a price, as its one place to invitational game and taking on pros for place in Monte Carlo, but out of boredom...:tongue2

Also I noticed theres is a something called EPT final freeroll on SO at 8pm. Not much of a price' date=' as its one place to invitational game and taking on pros for place in Monte Carlo, but out of boredom...:tongue2[/quote'] Cheers Heniek - Not my fault - they've got the dates wrong on their website AGAIN!!! http://www.sportingoddsgames.com/c/content/poker/beta/european-poker-tour.html

Re: **Poker Tuesday 3rd January** no lucks today at europoker . out at 165 . raise with AQ and saw the flop AK2 . Thought i was going to take opposition out for sure . ended up he pocketed AK . tough luck . Would wait for booster and sportingodds freeroll to start .